Hyderabad lo northies

veerigadu

13 hours ago, Raven_Raeyes said:

pada likha northies ki teddy rajyam ki teda telustaleda kaka?

#Just_Asking

AP is just like any other state for TG. Northie nundi vache labor aina pakka state nundi pani kosam vachetollu aina no difference...andulo sadukunoduvalue add chesetodu ravadam better.

pretty sure an illiterate wage immigrant adds more value to the city - real estate is about 20% of the economy atleast, and add home services to that, close to 50% of the economy. compared to any padha likha s/w yinjinyeer.

unless ofcourse, he starts a company and manages to convince people invest at crazy valuations.

I won't put it past Hyd to get there ofcourse. But I don't think anyone's moving to Hyd to startup. Bangalore/Gurgaon more like it.

but right now that wage labourer is way more productive than most immigrants.

On 12/28/2021 at 12:24 AM, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Malli AP Lo CBN raagane atelli potharle anna aa batch antha as per pulkas so nothing changes

Jagan Anna , Vizag .....ni capital cheyagane hyd nunchi 10gestharu le ... don't worry ...konchem 2024 varaku north folks ni opika Patta Manu 

Singapore, famously, is a city that runs on slave labour. the average s/w engineer moving into that city creates less value than the slave labour from malaysia, vietnam, indonesia etc who exist to serve low end jobs.

Just now, Rendu said:

Jagan Anna , Vizag .....ni capital cheyagane hyd nunchi 10gestharu le ... don't worry ...konchem 2024 varaku north folks ni opika Patta Manu 

eppudu osthadanta according to jailgun?

2 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

pretty sure an illiterate wage immigrant adds more value to the city - real estate is about 20% of the economy atleast, and add home services to that, close to 50% of the economy. compared to any padha likha s/w yinjinyeer.

unless ofcourse, he starts a company and manages to convince people invest at crazy valuations.

I won't put it past Hyd to get there ofcourse. But I don't think anyone's moving to Hyd to startup. Bangalore/Gurgaon more like it.

but right now that wage labourer is way more productive than most immigrants.

I have to agree with you. Now, wage laborers add more to the local economy as the city is witnessing an expanding boom and construction activity is at all-time peak.

Majority laborers who are coming into the city are semi-skilled construction labor which are hard to find locally.

• Upvote 1

On 12/28/2021 at 6:26 AM, veerigadu said:

Thanks Anna. Aa gujrathi and Marwadi batch mafia manam thattukolem

BeggarSeema nundi vochina Factionist Begar yeddi gaallane Richest people gaa maarchina city Hyderabad.

Gujju/Marwadi batch antha dangerous batch antavaa?