Carpet Changing Options

Kismath

28 minutes ago, krishnote3 said:

Go with vinyl flooring or laminated ..carpet lot of maintenance and not good for health in long term.

planning to change for wood instead of carpet, but hearing that it would damage the paint. so checking f any previous people has done this and what steps those people followed

3 hours ago, Kismath said:

Planning to get my carpet change/upgrade in my house. What are the best options and also what is better option to make sure that paint is not meed up. BTW I am from Texas

Call Home Depot and get a quote first.. also try local flooring guys they have lot of options too…. Any day wood flooring is much better than carpet 

24 minutes ago, Kismath said:

planning to change for wood instead of carpet, but hearing that it would damage the paint. so checking f any previous people has done this and what steps those people followed

Really? What paint can it damage? How can changing floor damage paint?  Please use your own logic and think instead of listening to Desi WhatsApp or Desi uncles ..

5 hours ago, Kismath said:

Planning to get my carpet change/upgrade in my house. What are the best options and also what is better option to make sure that paint is not meed up. BTW I am from Texas

Another troll account? Talking nonsense