Moving out of state suggestions

chicagoafdb

3 minutes ago, chicagoafdb said:

I need to ship my car and furniture. Cannot drive close to 20 hrs.

Any moving provider suggestions. So far all enquires costing me 3k for furniture and $1500 for car..

uhAUL RENT  cheyi oka 3 days drive cheyi 1000 lo anta set

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

uhAUL RENT  cheyi oka 3 days drive cheyi 1000 lo anta set

Car sangathi? 

With trailer not everyone comfortable.

Better suggestion 3000$ atleast 1000$ ki amesi ..kothavi konukovadame.

12 minutes ago, chicagoafdb said:

I need to ship my car and furniture. Cannot drive close to 20 hrs.

Any moving provider suggestions. So far all enquires costing me 3k for furniture and $1500 for car..

Luggage pods ki vesi… car lo drive chesukuntu po baaa… ten hours a day and rest all night 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Luggage pods ki vesi… car lo drive chesukuntu po baaa… ten hours a day and rest all night 

Valle 3k quote Icharu..white container refer chesthunnava ? 

2 minutes ago, chicagoafdb said:

Valle 3k quote Icharu..white container refer chesthunnava ? 

Moving is very expensive ayuundi due to pandemic… 3k is a decent price ee market ki… white container ayuna anthe vuntadi 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Original Profile said:

Ya better sell and buy new. 3k worth aa to move furniture? Unless you have very high expensive and almost new furniture 

Chinnavi anni car lo veseyyasame and ship it. 

Total cost is around 5k used for 2 yrs. Every thing purchased when I moved to current place. Choosthunna bro less 0r equal to 2k ayithe ship cheddamani.. next 1-2 yrs lo house koni Manchi furniture kondamani.. just stop gap kosam..

1 hour ago, chicagoafdb said:

Total cost is around 5k used for 2 yrs. Every thing purchased when I moved to current place. Choosthunna bro less 0r equal to 2k ayithe ship cheddamani.. next 1-2 yrs lo house koni Manchi furniture kondamani.. just stop gap kosam..

5k furniture ki 3k moving worth kaademo

You have two options. 

1] send your wife and kid in a flight to the destination. You put a trailer and drive with one friend. A driving friend who can share the drive with you or atleast who can give you a company. 20hrs is not bad drive and tell him you will book a flight on the way back. That way you will get car, furniture take care of . He might help you set up your new home. Do you have that one friend is a million dollar question? In times like this you will need a good friend. I did that for two friends in last 7 years. I helped one friend move from Texas to Colorado. Another friend move from Georgia to Philadelphia. I actually enjoyed the drive. It was not a favour by any means.

2] put furniture in storage for a couple of months and just drive with wife and kid for now. It’s not that bad drive if you stop at a hotel for a day or two.

Within this couple of months you can make better decision whether to ship or sell the furniture.

You don’t want to make any decisions at this time of the year especially about furniture when everything is so inflated. You not only will risk losing your valuable furniture for cheap price but Also will have to spend chitttt load to buy new furniture.

If I were you I will not sell the furniture. Especially I develop some Sort of attachment towards my furniture. It’s weired.

ATB.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1