How to get money from India

Howle

I am trying to understand different ways we can get money from India. I am thinking of selling my land investments in India which would give me about INR 2 cr. I realized that moving to India is a remote possibility so planning to get my money back and invest in US.I will keep my ancestral property (abt 15 cr) untouched for now.I am really not sure whats the use of properties in India if we decide to stay in US. Biggest problem in India is Black money. Even when I sell my land most of the buyer would give black money. Can you guys suggest different ways to get the money here with whatever the minimum tax or no tax if possible. 

• Upvote 2

I don’t recommend this adviceeee but this is a way things can be done.

Sell your land first for 2crore. It will be a black money of course.  Then if you have a trusted family member, make an agreement with them in such a way that you will give up your ancestral property rights if they pay 10 crores in 30 days. Take 2 crores as advanceeee and put a clause saying that if they don’t pay the remaining 8 crores in 30 days that 2 crores will be forfeited. The fact that they will not pay, you got 2 crores white money right there. Use NRE account to transfer to vomericaaa legally. 

Option 1: Pay taxes and transfer legally through bank  

I knew a man 2ho sold all his property in Chennai, Nellore paid capital gains tax and wire transferred everything. 

This was before modi added some restrictions , might need to consult an auditor for the actual rates 

Option 2: hawala brokers , medium cost

Option 3:  crypto , low cost

Both 2,3 will attract money laundering investigation but if you have papers to show that the money is from selling property in india , you will be cleared

Option 4 is through personal contacts mutual exchange of dollars/rupees. Easy to do if you know people in organisations like TANA 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Sell your land first for 2crore. It will be a black money of course.  Then if you have a trusted family member, make an agreement with them in such a way that you will give up your ancestral property rights if they pay 10 crores in 30 days. Take 2 crores as advanceeee and put a clause saying that if they don’t pay the remaining 8 crores in 30 days that 2 crores will be forfeited. The fact that they will not pay, you got 2 crores white money right there. Use NRE account to transfer to vomericaaa legally. 

ah trusted family member  chupinchukovali kada vaadiki 2cr ekadi nunchi ochaayo 

Very common problem but no simple answer. One option is to distribute 2 crores to 20 senior citizens so that they don’t fall into tax slabs. Then ask each one of them to transfer to your US account 

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

Ye buddhi unna vaadu oppukodu ee proposal ki…when they know that they cannot pay 8c in 30 days …

and you didn’t tell what to do with first 2cr

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

What if they say cancel the deal and give back my 2C, within 30 days ? Trusted ani annav but 2C is big money .. 

On 11/26/2021 at 7:44 PM, Raazu said:

Face kuda bagundhi…night time tired ga vunna face Lo glow vundhi

2 hours ago, Howle said:

I am trying to understand different ways we can get money from India. I am thinking of selling my land investments in India which would give me about INR 2 cr. I realized that moving to India is a remote possibility so planning to get my money back and invest in US.I will keep my ancestral property (abt 15 cr) untouched for now.I am really not sure whats the use of properties in India if we decide to stay in US. Biggest problem in India is Black money. Even when I sell my land most of the buyer would give black money. Can you guys suggest different ways to get the money here with whatever the minimum tax or no tax if possible. 

Sell property to NRI in US instead of paying taxes….he can pay you in dollars kada 

one more option is one of your family can gift this money something…couple of years back a friend bought 1 crore this way…naaku exact process theleedu