How to get money from India

Howle

2 hours ago, Howle said:

I am trying to understand different ways we can get money from India. I am thinking of selling my land investments in India which would give me about INR 2 cr. I realized that moving to India is a remote possibility so planning to get my money back and invest in US.I will keep my ancestral property (abt 15 cr) untouched for now.I am really not sure whats the use of properties in India if we decide to stay in US. Biggest problem in India is Black money. Even when I sell my land most of the buyer would give black money. Can you guys suggest different ways to get the money here with whatever the minimum tax or no tax if possible. 

Location for property, I can buy and give cash in US ba 

3 hours ago, Howle said:

I am trying to understand different ways we can get money from India. I am thinking of selling my land investments in India which would give me about INR 2 cr. I realized that moving to India is a remote possibility so planning to get my money back and invest in US.I will keep my ancestral property (abt 15 cr) untouched for now.I am really not sure whats the use of properties in India if we decide to stay in US. Biggest problem in India is Black money. Even when I sell my land most of the buyer would give black money. Can you guys suggest different ways to get the money here with whatever the minimum tax or no tax if possible. 

white isthe nuvvu India lo income tax kadataavaa? vuuu ayite DM chey

3 hours ago, perugu_vada said:

ah trusted family member  chupinchukovali kada vaadiki 2cr ekadi nunchi ochaayo 

I gave an example it has to be done over a period of time. 2 crore ante it’s almost 350k even here it’s a lot of money.! 

May be 50k every year will not be a bad plan either. 

• 2 months later...

How much money can we get in $$ legally when we travel on flight from India to USA? Also if we have LIC policies and cancel them, the money can be transferred to US NRE account legally and withdraw here in USA or wire transfer directly to USA bank ?

1 hour ago, andhracrazystar said:

Curious to know how much cash can we bring in the flight. Like $5000 or $10000..etc .small amounts.

You can carry upto 10,000 per passenger