Need help Accident

Warangalbidda

Hello all,

just met with an accident with my car,I was taking exit and the car in front of me stopped in the middle of road which I could not see,after the noticed I slammed by brakes but couldn’t control the car and hit the stopped car from behind, driver airbags opened and police gave me “fail to control speed” ticket and appear in court 

the reason I couldn’t stop is next me a road railing is there on left and right side other broken car is there so I couldn’t escape the accident

so what is my next steps in the court do I need to explain the judge what happen 

from behind aithe its ur responsibility..no story will work. Accept n pay fine and move on. Also ur insurance might cost more as he has to pay for fixing other car. Attorney might take off any points but I highly doubt you will escape without paying fine.

51 minutes ago, Warangalbidda said:

Hello all,

just met with an accident with my car,I was taking exit and the car in front of me stopped in the middle of road which I could not see,after the noticed I slammed by brakes but couldn’t control the car and hit the stopped car from behind, driver airbags opened and police gave me “fail to control speed” ticket and appear in court 

the reason I couldn’t stop is next me a road railing is there on left and right side other broken car is there so I couldn’t escape the accident

so what is my next steps in the court do I need to explain the judge what happen 

Try to explain the same in court... Judge may reduce the fine and toss out the ticket

53 minutes ago, Warangalbidda said:

Hello all,

Ok, 99%, you cannot escape. 

Your insurance has to take care of both cars, no matter what.

Court appearance vachelopu, nee intiki oka 10 lawyers mail chestaaru. work with them to get a deal. Lawyer fee maatlaadetappudu, both tickets maafi cheste $500 istaa anu. oppukokunte direct ga court ki velli fine kattu

Pay the ticket and move on.. inquire with the court's clerk if there are ways to reduce points.. if the person is not helpful, ask for the prosecuting attorney, admit your guilt and express that you will pay the fine, and then ask for waiver of points.. if prosecuting attorney does naatak, hire an attorney for court.. 

road railing, broken car.. ee sollanta kaadu.. exit teesukunetappudu speed tagginchi, road meeda dyaasa pedite idi kaadu.. you got absolutely no point to argue..

1 hour ago, Rao_Garu said:

exit teeskunetappudu speed reduce cheyaalani telvaada vayya. police gave correct reason. em cheyalev go to court and pay the ticket.

Brother Nenu 35-40 between unnanu adhi ramp down we cannot see long distance and moreover it rained and slippery .My intension is avoid but I told you there are railings and other car next me

40 minutes ago, Warangalbidda said:

Brother Nenu 35-40 between unnanu adhi ramp down we cannot see long distance and moreover it rained and slippery .My intension is avoid but I told you there are railings and other car next me

Nobody cares to listen to your story bro. Back nundi kodithe default thappuuu needhe antaru.

Just hire a lawyer and pay the fine. Lawyer lekundaa try seyyakuuu biscuit aythadiii yevvaram. End of discussion. Police report lo no body damages ani rasadaaa susukooo first.