self evaluation rating

gundugadu

Self evaluation rating yentha echukuntaru  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If you do not rate yourself good , why would your manager do? 

I mean nuvvu takkuva hike and bonus ki ok ante (indirectly through rating) , manager enduku marustadu cheppu :)

but performance has to be good too , chetta la chesi outstanding rating isthe manager obvious ga dobbutadu..

also quantify what you achieved , neeku goal setting lo cheptar ga , ee ee goals achieve cheyi ee year ki ani , good way is to exceed them in terms of metrics to get the best rating 

17 minutes ago, gundugadu said:

self evaluation lo usually yentha rating echukuntaru meeru

Pura prajalaku use avuthundi anin posting.

Nevvu outstanding vesukunna vaadu eche hike estadu so always opt good

• Upvote 1

Depends on your goal and the results that you achieved against that goal... be true to yourself as your manager will know whether you are exaggerating or not... and hence it's better to not overly portray yourself 

Personally I do not select outstanding unless I have really knocked the goal out of the park 

there are two sides of coin.

Meeku meere low rating echukunte your manager can't give high rating.

High rating echukunte work support chesuko galigina there are lot of other factors come into play like mediam salary of the team and all.