he is one heck of a kindman.....

r2d2

5 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Inthaki job unnada oodindha

Gofund create cheyyali ilantollaki. and I wish he has to never work again in future. Deserving candidate

• Like 2

ilanti good samaratians vunnaru ee desham lo 

naaku kuda okasari tyre slice ayyi highway paina strand aiteh okatanu out of blue, he was on the truck, helped me change the tyre during winter. paisal ichchina tesukole that too mohamatam ga ne nenu offer chesa emanukuntadoo ani. 

naak jack sarigga kuchovatledu icy road valla jarutunde, wood block edo vunte adi techchi fix chesadu mahanubhavudu 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Dabbakai said:

naaku kuda okasari tyre slice ayyi highway paina strand aiteh okatanu out of blue, he was on the truck, helped me change the tyre during winter. paisal ichchina tesukole that too mohamatam ga ne nenu offer chesa emanukuntadoo ani. 

naak jack sarigga kuchovatledu icy road valla jarutunde, wood block edo vunte adi techchi fix chesadu mahanubhavudu 

Last year, my wife and myself got struck on free way. Night time it was raining as well.. Car stopped in the middle of nowhere and I couldn’t move it all by myself.

Although we called 911 it took a while for them to respond. A middle aged old man stopped his car in the middle of free way. He had his flashers on and helped me in pushing the car to the shoulder.

I told him thanks and he was like you welcome young man. Anthe antha simple ga ayipoyindhi. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

32 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

even if the company fires him.. one post in social media will get him a much better one..

Company actually told him to distribute anta. When a couple called the company they suggested this driver to distribute that bread to people 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JANASENA said:

Gofund create cheyyali ilantollaki. and I wish he has to never work again in future. Deserving candidate

Ante invest chesinodu erri pappa.

2 hours ago, Dabbakai said:

Its all showcase to get good.impression.

Vurike evadu cheyadu who knows once you post about him sky is limit for his fame.

24 minutes ago, Murari_Murari said:

Its all showcase to get good.impression.

Vurike evadu cheyadu who knows once you post about him sky is limit for his fame.

Mee ammayi ninnu kottadam lo tappu ledu bayya 🤣🤣🤣 jk rofl

• Sad 1