Watched Pushpa and loved Allu Arjun's Career Best performance

TamrajKilvish

32 minutes ago, Simple123 said:

AA is superb in the movie ... cinema kontha part tappithe migatha part antha boring

Agree

Only reason people liked is his acting... Rest all routine

3 hours ago, Sagar_andhra said:

Sunil entiki velli warning scene highlight

naku aa interval scene baaga anipinchindi. AA return vachi kotte shots chupinchakunda villians anta egiri padatam peaks

Cinema anta naku aithe peaks anipinchindi…ultra rich posh trivikram movies chusi chusi visigu dobbtundi…those ultra rich people only represent 1% of society but ee coolie lives are what we see in our daily lives (atleast me). their struggle of survival and rising to the top. mannam mana manager emanna antado ani status problem ani oo pisskessukuntam but imagine veerappan g lo dammu to rise against poverty, police etc

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nijamena said:

AA's best performance.

They never took a single closeup of Fahad Fasil. 

After Fahad's entry AA acting is bit monotonus.

isn't that intentional ? villain weight penchali kada.. 

6 hours ago, TamrajKilvish said:

The Rise of Pushpa felt too fast and hurried. Fights were dud. Music was pretty decent. However Allu Arjun gave his best and I did not see Allu Arjun and instead I saw Pushpa on the screen. I am amused about how AA progressed over years. From being critical about his acting skills in Gangotri to becoming an admirer of his work the progress is indeed laudable.  Good luck to AA, Sukku and team for Part 2 !!

National Crush of India “Rashmika” kosam enni sarlu aeina chudochu 

• 2 months later...
On 1/9/2022 at 7:33 AM, TamrajKilvish said:

The Rise of Pushpa felt too fast and hurried. Fights were dud. Music was pretty decent. However Allu Arjun gave his best and I did not see Allu Arjun and instead I saw Pushpa on the screen. I am amused about how AA progressed over years. From being critical about his acting skills in Gangotri to becoming an admirer of his work the progress is indeed laudable.  Good luck to AA, Sukku and team for Part 2 !!

Thanks my fan