Naga chaitanya opened up on his maa vidakulu

fake_Bezawada

47 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

If you are not happy in a marriage divorce best antav @tennisluvrredux

Chay gadiki May be alavatu ayipoyi untadhi … single life … Sam ki aa thottigang undhi thirgadaniki….atleast he’s coming out of it anipisthundhi.  

32 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Bro, why uncles come here and whine about wives when they are unhappy? It is almost as if whining about it reduces the suffering or something..

I am single uncle, I am just telling in context of life anthe 

26 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you are wrong uncle. Divorce is never an easy decision to make when you are the one who has to make it.

people who change partners without any trouble are most likely sociopaths uncle. unless ofcourse its puppy love, where teenagers are just experimenting with cuddling, s3x and whatever.

Emo uncle, I said what I feel like , definitely it’s not worth it to stay of two dsnt like each other anymore. 

49 minutes ago, JustChill_Mama said:

Chay gadiki May be alavatu ayipoyi untadhi … single life … Sam ki aa thottigang undhi thirgadaniki….atleast he’s coming out of it anipisthundhi.  

Both are happy antunnadante they both fought until their egos couldn’t take it anymore may be. Dude is rich enough to get a lot of attention anyway. He will find someone.

9 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you are wrong uncle. Divorce is never an easy decision to make when you are the one who has to make it.

people who change partners without any trouble are most likely sociopaths uncle. unless ofcourse its puppy love, where teenagers are just experimenting with cuddling, s3x and whatever.

100% true

10 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

If you are not happy in a marriage divorce best antav @tennisluvrredux

As @Raven_Rayessaid that's not an easy decision to make, but if there's no scope for things to get better might be the only option available. 

Kids or no kids, it's a very hard step to take though. 

9 hours ago, JustChill_Mama said:

Dantlo oo gynecologist undhi... 

May be pregnancies tiyyadaniki super help chesindhi anukunta

9 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Can you explain more about sociopaths nature here ? I want the thinking 

28 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

As @Raven_Rayessaid that's not an easy decision to make, but if there's no scope for things to get better might be the only option available. 

Kids or no kids, it's a very hard step to take though. 

Citizen vi aina progressive lekapothe ela uncle