Mortgage interest rate

Sambavami yugeyuge

21 minutes ago, Hindhustani said:

It’s already too late bro some houses went up to 50% , feels hard putting hard earned money in inflated rates but no other option seems 

I am relocating to a different state bro.Ma company immigration team valu EAD vachenta varaku location change cheyodhu ani cheparu.EAD just 2 weeks back vachindi.

14 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

I am relocating to a different state bro.Ma company immigration team valu EAD vachenta varaku location change cheyodhu ani cheparu.EAD just 2 weeks back vachindi.

Different state ante..nuvvu kuda texas moving?

12 minutes ago, AnandaVivek said:

Different state ante..nuvvu kuda texas moving?

No Bro.Moving to phoenix,AZ.  Ma company branch undi akkada.But new homes 600k plus unnayi akkada kuda

40 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

Bro , are you using EAD or continue on H1B

14 minutes ago, Hindhustani said:

Bro , are you using EAD or continue on H1B

Continuing in H1b but looking for new jobs.If I find a employer who will not file H1b but if offer is good then I will switch to EAD.

9 hours ago, Sambavami yugeyuge said:

Signed contract for new build. Delivery is June 2022. Should I do a 180 day lock now? One of the lender is saying that they add .375 % to the current interest rate to lock for 180 days. 

When I signed my mortgage I took a leap of faith and held back which ofcourse worked in my favor. However, given the current situation where Inflation in December rose by 7% YoY, Fed is looking to start increasing interest rates from as early as March and there are chances of multiple hikes during the year which might hurt you 

6 hours ago, sureshkonda said:

local lender bro. maa builder ki permanent lender anta vadu..anduke work out ayyindi lekunte 0.5% increase chesthadu anta rate.

please reveal the name or website may be it will be useful if they do nationwide, In which state you are doing it.

• 1 year later...

This can be a big decision, so it's essential to weigh the pros and cons.   If interest rates will rise next 180 days, then locking in a rate now could end up saving you money in the long run. However, if interest rates are expected to drop, then you could end up paying more than you need to. Some lenders charge a premium for locking in a rate, so be sure to compare the total cost of different options. You could also aks a professional, like mortgage broker Nottingham for a help