Information : new home buyer

zaq12wsx

Hi, 

I have question, while closing the new house do we all (whole family) have to be there or head of house hold is enough to close the house.

what about inspection, can somebody stay there in house while having inspection. 

thanks in advance 

I do not know much about closing….if you can tell below details, might be useful for future home buyers like me

Meeku interest rate entha padindi ? 
new or old house?

which location?

18 minutes ago, zaq12wsx said:

Hi, 

I have question, while closing the new house do we all (whole family) have to be there or head of house hold is enough to close the house.

what about inspection, can somebody stay there in house while having inspection. 

thanks in advance 

no need..who ever on the title shd be there to sign it....

28 minutes ago, zaq12wsx said:

Hi, 

thanks in advance 

Loan evari name meeda untey vallu chaalu 

inspection ki evaraina undochu and point out

27 minutes ago, Fish said:

I do not know much about closing….if you can tell below details, might be useful for future home buyers like me

Meeku interest rate entha padindi ? 
new or old house?

which location?

old house

CA

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, macha said:

No both should be there if you mentioned as married we had to reschedule just because my wife was not available on that day… may be state to state rules differ avudi emo 

you and your wife on the title? if yes, shd be thr

if illu wife and husband peru meeda untey, iddaru undali, otherwise the person who owns should be fine

inspection nenu cheyyincha, house keys ishtey vaalle chesi nee email ki report pampinchestaru

12 hours ago, zaq12wsx said:

Hi, 

thanks in advance 

Head is enough for closing ..but if you want some second opinion during inspection then rope in people

For inspection there no rules about who should be there. Talk to the builder/seller about who will be present.

For closing, it should be husband and wife. You can choose remote closing - they will send the notary to anywhere in the US. I think husband and wife could be in separate locations for closing.