Retention incentive program

kathiramdasu

My company has offered me a retention incentive program. A 6 figure sum divided for four years given in august every year. This is other than your regular salary and bonus and raise.

You can still leave after signing, but return a pro-rated amount of the incentive program amount if you leave before 4 years

Have any one went through policy like this in your company ? They haven't yet told me how much is this prorated deduction if I leave

4 hours ago, kathiramdasu said:

My company has offered me a retention incentive program. A 6 figure sum divided for four years given in august every year. This is other than your regular salary and bonus and raise.

You can still leave after signing, but return a pro-rated amount of the incentive program amount if you leave before 4 years

Have any one went through policy like this in your company ? They haven't yet told me how much is this prorated deduction if I leave

Super kadhaa 

On 1/28/2022 at 6:59 PM, mirchi_bajji said:

Stocks istharu kada Ila with maturity across 4 or 5 years.  Private aite equity istharu.  Similar way mee odu cash. 

Stocks are regular that I get at the year end along with bonus and raise. This is including those benefits 

What are the gotchas with this retention incentive program?

• 3 months later...
On 1/29/2022 at 11:09 PM, kathiramdasu said:

Stocks are regular that I get at the year end along with bonus and raise. This is including those benefits 

What are the gotchas with this retention incentive program?

this is good deal man..in my opinion..if they are giving retension bonus on top of stocks/yearly bonus/raises. which technology you work for? did they start this year? any specific reason why they started this years as compared to last year where lot of companies offered that to employees

On 1/28/2022 at 3:08 PM, kathiramdasu said:

6 figures antunnavu… 100k or close to 200k or 300k… it makes huge diff based on these numbers… 100k is not much 

On 5/14/2022 at 11:01 AM, TechAdvice said:

6 figures antunnavu… 100k or close to 200k or 300k… it makes huge diff based on these numbers… 100k is not much 

100K not much aaa? inka enta kavali bayyaa

1 hour ago, chantigaduUS said:

100K not much aaa? inka enta kavali bayyaa

Some companies are doing retention bonus in big numbers like 200+ easily .. 100k is ok but if u compare it’s not much 

2 hours ago, MRI said:

100K for four years after gift tax. Fair compensation nunde teesi istaaru. 

what do you mean by fair compensation or you mean share compensation?

2 minutes ago, chantigaduUS said:

what do you mean by fair compensation or you mean share compensation?

HR topics.. fair market value.. prewailing wage.. comp ratio.. you mostly will never get compensated fairly.. that is why you got HR..