Vistara in deep debts (Tata is majority stake holder)

JackSeal

Around 9000cr debt by March 2020 … Vistara’s majority of aircrafts are on lease, only couple of them owned. No major assets. Reporting avg loss of 1000cr every year since it launched.

bl31DecVistarajpg

1 minute ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Induke kotta rule testunnaru all TCS employees should only use Airindia ani

Emina discount esthada? 
Already undhi kada for all govt related trips/interviews in govt organizations  you should use only air India ani …

6 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Around 9000cr debt by March 2020 … Vistara’s majority of aircrafts are on lease, only couple of them owned. No major assets. Reporting avg loss of 1000cr every year since it launched.

bl31DecVistarajpg

Yo do realise they launched a full service carrier at one of the worst possible times right ? 

Which airline isn't running losses in thousands of crores last two years ? 

I am not saying they will turnaround or anything but it's no longer a burden on taxpayers anymore. 

Govt of India spent 1,60,000 crores in the last ten years to cover for its losses 

Any move to reduce government employees is a huge win in my opinion

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Yo do realise they launched a full service carrier at one of the worst possible times right ? 

Which airline isn't running losses in thousands of crores last two years ? 

I am not saying they will turnaround or anything but it's no longer a burden on taxpayers anymore. 

Govt of India spent 1,60,000 crores in the last ten years to cover for its losses 

Any move to reduce government employees is a huge win in my opinion

The financials shown above are pre-covid, it’s more worse in last two years … 160000 is highly inflated… including bailout and new aircraft purchase it will be around 100000.

I am not commenting on replacing IAS CMDs who has no knowledge of aviation , rude cabin crew and aggressive employees union or running wide body aircrafts in domestic routes 

I am only against the propaganda that Tata’s are going to do miracles with air India … their own airlines air Asia india and vistara are running in losses 

14 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

The financials shown above are pre-covid, it’s more worse in last two years … 160000 is highly inflated… including bailout and new aircraft purchase it will be around 100000.

I am not commenting on replacing IAS CMDs who has no knowledge of aviation , rude cabin crew and aggressive employees union or running wide body aircrafts in domestic routes 

I am only against the propaganda that Tata’s are going to do miracles with air India … their own airlines air Asia india and vistara are running in losses 

mana jagananna la reverse tendering polavaram project ni matta gudipinattu GOI kuda air india matta kudapalsindi antavu ayithe. @3$%

3 minutes ago, paaparao said:

mana jagananna la reverse tendering polavaram project ni matta gudipinattu GOI kuda air india matta kudapalsindi antavu ayithe. @3$%

see state owned Air China financials

9 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

see state owned Air China financials

yaa right. all of them have heavy debts in form bonds and loans. China Gov itself is on cliff hanging on to heavy debt which is 100 times more than its GDP.

1 hour ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Induke kotta rule testunnaru all TCS employees should only use Airindia ani

It’s been like that since 1970’s, Tata always has a policy to choose air india over anything, only if the flights are not available the travel department  book other flights. TCS head office in Mumbai is still in air  india building nariman point, Mumbai. They have an emotional attachment that air india was established by Tata

1 hour ago, JackSeal said:

bl31DecVistarajpg

That’s absolutely normal…airlines are comparatively lesser capital incentive and more of operational expense. For an airline of this size and the country it operates, it takes at-least a decade for turn around.

For the assets, the reason they do not own any aircrafts is because they follow ‘buy, sale and lease back’ model where it purchases a flight, then sells the same flight to aircraft lessors and then lease back from them to free up the cash flow and decrease liability and maintenance. 

Indigo operates 250+ flights but they hardly own 50

1 hour ago, JackSeal said:

Oh for sure , this airlines business is more of a prestige issue for them 

They are going to burn a lot of that TCS money running them 

But air india can quickly turnaround if they can get rid of the management , admin staff 

2 hours ago, JackSeal said:

bl31DecVistarajpg

Nothing campared to air India losses

Tata to unite Air India, AirAsia India, Vistara - report

Tata Sons working on AirAsia India-AI Express merger

Tata Group Can Merge Air India, Air Asia, Vistara To Create India’s Biggest Airlines!

Tata Sons has begun work on merging low-cost carrier AirAsia India with Air India’s budget carrier Air India Express, The Economic Times reported.

The Tata group is looking to achieve synergies and cut operational costs once it takes over Air India.

AirAsia-Air India Express Merger

Owning an 84% stake in AirAsia India, Tata’s first step in creating a single airline entity will be easy. Tata is yet to conclude talks with Singapore Airlines (SIA) on integrating the schedules of Vistara and Air India, the people said.

Tata also owns 51% of Vistara and SIA holds the rest.