Concurrent filing 140/485

ponugupati

Hello,

My PD is current oct -2010 and my perm with current employer got approved last week. Is it recommended to file 140/485 concurrently, if I file them concurrently which service center gets the application? Or it's better to file them sequentially.  I have no idea which service center process 140 and 485 applications and their processing times.

FYI - I live in Portland, OR. 

Really appreciate any inputs.

Thanks.

1 minute ago, ponugupati said:

Hello,

My PD is current oct -2010 and my perm with current employer got approved last week. Is it recommended to file 140/485 concurrently, if I file them concurrently which service center gets the application? Or it's better to file them sequentially.  I have no idea which service center process 140 and 485 applications and their processing times.

FYI - I live in Portland, OR. 

Really appreciate any inputs.

Thanks.

Never ever so the mistake of concurrent filing bro your file will go to.lin , get your 140 approved first then file 485 everything will be done in 6 months , concurrent chesthe lin potadi , attorney galu kontha mandhi file concurrent that's is faster antaru never listen just say I want my 140 in premium then file 485