Entha paduukunna nidra saripovatledu why??

Lovecrusader

5 hours ago, Lovecrusader said:

Dizziness day antha untundi....

Are you taking lot of stress at worK….weekdays how is your sleeping pattern?…analyze yourself and moreover it is winter so we tend to sleep more

in my case I don’t sleep properly on weekdays due to work stress, weekends I sleep atleast 10hours….yesterday I slept for 16 hours 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Fish said:

Are you taking lot of stress at worK….weekdays how is your sleeping pattern?…analyze yourself and moreover it is winter so we tend to sleep more

in my case I don’t sleep properly on weekdays due to work stress, weekends I sleep atleast 10hours….yesterday I slept for 16 hours 

You have kids

18 minutes ago, Fish said:

Yeah i take stress these days...like i was on physical kindaa thing ...so not sleeping well....

I have to take a break and sleep may be ...

I was sleeping good these days like 6-7 hrs ,some days 8 hrs ,but i don't know what happend.

Just now, Point said:

Got ya how you manage to sleep 16 hours with kids

At a stretch cannot sleep 16 hours….11 hours at night and 5 hours in the afternoon after I am done with all my work 

9pm - 6am

1pm- 6pm

On 1/30/2022 at 10:36 AM, Midnightsun said:

Night deepika padukone vachinda..

padukokapothe inka em chestarr

padukone time padukunte baaga padukovachu... padukone time late aite work time lo padukone avastha radu kada

so, ika ninchi padukone time ki padukunte padukone vastadi kala lo

• Haha 1