H1 and H4 Extn question

guntoor_rathaiah

Hi , i am about to file H1B extension in  April ( i am full time to client) along with h4 and H4 EAD.

my wife passport is valid for next 15 months.  if i  file extension H4 and H4 EAD will get 3 years or  15 months based on her passport expiry date.

thanks

32 minutes ago, guntoor_rathaiah said:

Hi , i am about to file H1B extension in  April ( i am full time to client) along with h4 and H4 EAD.

my wife passport is valid for next 15 months.  if i  file extension H4 and H4 EAD will get 3 years or  15 months based on her passport expiry date.

thanks

3 years .. visa kuda 3 yrs vastadi . Only at poe , i94 will be given till end of passport .

1 hour ago, guntoor_rathaiah said:

thanks

Yes

14 hours ago, guntoor_rathaiah said:

thanks

April antunnav...inka 3 months undhi.. Y cant you apply renewal her passport now and you will get in 2 weeks new passport. then by April you can use new passport .... Doubts deniki 3 yrs ah 15 months ...when you have time to renew her passport...