Layoff on H1b(having GC EAD)

terminator_desi

So by H1B consular processing you mean even though EAD meda job chestunna india ki velle emergency vaste , file H1b with same employer(under CAP exempt H1b) , get H1b stamping done in India and then come back to US?After coming back change back to EAD? @Thantrik

Just now, terminator_desi said:

So my H1B consular processing you mean even though EAD meda job chestunna india ki velle emergency vaste , file H1b with same employer(under CAP exempt H1b) , get H1b stamping done in India and then come back to US?After coming back change back to EAD? @Thantrik

If you are sure that you will get GC in 2 years then move onto GC EAD otherwise better to maintain H1 status….GC EAD is a transistion visa and we shouldn’t depend on it

moreover in current situation we are not sure in how many years we might get GC, both on EB2 and EB3

2 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

So my H1B consular processing you mean even though EAD meda job chestunna india ki velle emergency vaste , file H1b with same employer(under CAP exempt H1b) , get H1b stamping done in India and then come back to US?After coming back change back to EAD? @Thantrik

yep need not to be cap exempt even renewal time or with new employer you can go for consular processing basically i94 undadu anthe... after entering country you can switch back to ead if 485 is stil in processing 

11 minutes ago, Fish said:

If you are sure that you will get GC in 2 years then move onto GC EAD otherwise better to maintain H1 status….GC EAD is a transistion visa and we shouldn’t depend on it

moreover in current situation we are not sure in how many years we might get GC, both on EB2 and EB3

I agree bro especially with PD of2014 I might get GC after 10 years worst case