Salary Negotiation

dal123

Maa friend okadu last year oka company loa join ayyaadu. vaadiki.. He got good bump.

This year I have applied for the similar position and he told me how much they offered him when he got the offer. I put the exact number in the expected salary. Another thing is akkada  Chief Security officer, IT director anthaa  naa best buddies from my current company. They all moved to the new company and they are pulling all resources from my current company. We all worked together for more than 15 years.

maa friend IT director is my hiring manager in the new company. Interviews anni ayyipoyaayi. Now they are trying to reduce my salary and applying delay tactics.

I am trying my level best to negotiate my salary if everything does not work can I refer my friend salary (They were thinking I did not know my friends salary) and ask them to match with it. or pushpa dialogue laa evadai yuddamu vaadidhe ...

Experience same, We were from the same company, same title in the new company..only difference his past salary is 5% higher than me...I dont think they wont consider the current company salary.

Thakkuava ki join ayythe..roju vaaditho maatladithe ...roju feel avvaalsi vasthundemoaa ani bhayam. 

Just now, Spartan said:

the relationship between the Manager and Employee must be like Fish and Fisherman..

but not like Fish and Water ani... @Vaampire eppudo cheppindu..

I personally will never report to my friend or vice versa... But if both of them are professionally clear, it's ok.

Key point is informing about this friendship to hr before joining. Repu podhunna evado g kaali complaint chesadu antey doola thiruthadi

Idemanna price match uh ? Maa dosth gaanki palana istunaru, naku kuda same iyu ante oka few hundred negative parameters trigger ayitayi allki…

Intaki ikada problem endi, vadu ichedi niku saripotaledu ani badha na leka nee kante ekuva nee dosth ki ostundi ani badha na ?

antha mandi telsinolla madhyala pani chesudu kastam kani, inko jeetham dauladuko kaka…nuv imadalev kotha jeetham la

• Upvote 2

Just now, Vaampire said:

I personally will never report to my friend or vice versa... But if both of them are professionally clear, it's ok.

Key point is informing about this friendship to hr before joining. Repu podhunna evado g kaali complaint chesadu antey doola thiruthadi

looking at his post, its already a mafia there...joining there would hamper the TS growth and career for sure..

anta jigiri frends undi unte..munde lagese vallu..

also the salary negotiation lo hiring manager valla friend ye antunnadu kabatti...vadiki teliyakunda offer aite print avvadu...

so he already knows about it.

Just now, sri_india said:

eee madya idhi okka trend baga perigipoyindi (inthaku mundu kuda undedhi emo but still) .... evadina senior vosthy ,vaadi batch andarini dimpadam in few months lo ..... brastu pattisthunaru sumi 

yes,,,happening in many places...

GE unchi NVIDIA ki

Samsung nunchi Cisco ki..

ma company nunchi they spread to SunRun, Coinbase, Delta Dental.. and started pulling.

chala unnai ilanti incidents. 30+ lagestaru..

4 minutes ago, sri_india said:

eee madya idhi okka trend baga perigipoyindi (inthaku mundu kuda undedhi emo but still) .... evadina senior vosthy ,vaadi batch andarini dimpadam in few months lo ..... brastu pattisthunaru sumi 

Its always the case man .. Pedda roles lo unna vallu (Including ghoras) take their best people wherever they go ..

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Spartan said:

looking at his post, its already a mafia there...joining there would hamper the TS growth and career for sure..

anta jigiri frends undi unte..munde lagese vallu..

also the salary negotiation lo hiring manager valla friend ye antunnadu kabatti...vadiki teliyakunda offer aite print avvadu...

so he already knows about it.

Memu vendors. vaadu client...vendor nunchi vasthe vaadu teesukuntaadu...vendor ante...desi vendor style kaadule..ours is a product company. We are all professional and this is captalism. HR also knpws...They need experienced engineers like us..in their company. and this is veru common in Utility industry..Ekkuva resources dorakaru..okallani..okallu laagesukuntaarru..

Maa  Hiring manager friend ki telusu....but he is trying his level best to get me into the copmany with low ball. That is his duty and he is doing that....friend ante,..mari eraa..orey ane friend kaadule..oka 15 years oka company..oke product loaa pani chesinappudu...konchem closeness vuntundhi..that way I am talking...

It is not about salary comparison..it is what you are...nenu emi thakkuva. why should I accept less......

30 minutes ago, dal123 said:

Maa friend okadu last year oka company loa join ayyaadu. vaadiki.. He got good bump.

This year I have applied for the similar position and he told me how much they offered him when he got the offer. I put the exact number in the expected salary. Another thing is akkada  Chief Security officer, IT director anthaa  naa best buddies from my current company. They all moved to the new company and they are pulling all resources from my current company. We all worked together for more than 15 years.

maa friend IT director is my hiring manager in the new company. Interviews anni ayyipoyaayi. Now they are trying to reduce my salary and applying delay tactics.

I am trying my level best to negotiate my salary if everything does not work can I refer my friend salary (They were thinking I did not know my friends salary) and ask them to match with it. or pushpa dialogue laa evadai yuddamu vaadidhe ...

Experience same, We were from the same company, same title in the new company..only difference his past salary is 5% higher than me...I dont think they wont consider the current company salary.

Thakkuava ki join ayythe..roju vaaditho maatladithe ...roju feel avvaalsi vasthundemoaa ani bhayam. 

Dude .. Never mention your friends salary as a reference .. You can simply say that you researched market data and online data based on recent hirings .. You can also mention glassdoor or levels.fyi .. many recruiters and HRs are familiar with those already .. 

aa last sentence matram champesav bhayya .. What is wrong if you are making less than other guy .. end of the day, its your inner satisfaction that matters .. my personal opinion 

8 minutes ago, sri_india said:

Whats wrong in this. They clearly told they waont be part of interview process. I was interviewed by the four panel tech team...(3 rounds...One pure technical..one design and other behavior)....It is like referral only...and it is capitalism. Laagesu koaavadamu ante...interview lekundaa..ee desi companies chesthaayi..chudu..alaa anukuntaanavemo..antha ledule ikkada...they will follow pakka process..

After the interview results the actual manager is working with the HR to finalize the offer.