Salary Negotiation

dal123

5 minutes ago, dal123 said:

Memu vendors. vaadu client...vendor nunchi vasthe vaadu teesukuntaadu...vendor ante...desi vendor style kaadule..ours is a product company. We are all professional and this is captalism. HR also knpws...They need experienced engineers like us..in their company. and this is veru common in Utility industry..Ekkuva resources dorakaru..okallani..okallu laagesukuntaarru..

Maa  Hiring manager friend ki telusu....but he is trying his level best to get me into the copmany with low ball. That is his duty and he is doing that....friend ante,..mari eraa..orey ane friend kaadule..oka 15 years oka company..oke product loaa pani chesinappudu...konchem closeness vuntundhi..that way I am talking...

It is not about salary comparison..it is what you are...nenu emi thakkuva. why should I accept less......

nenu ninnu emi analedu anna... emaina tappu matladi unte kshaminchu..  emotional-emotion.gif

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

nenu ninnu emi analedu anna... emaina tappu matladi unte kshaminchu..  emotional-emotion.gif

Ademi ledule. bhayyaa...veelaanthaa..emi anukuntunnaaru ante...edho mafia ...adhi idhi antunnaaru...They will follow proper process and conduct the recruitment. 

41 minutes ago, dal123 said:

Maa friend okadu last year oka company loa join ayyaadu. vaadiki.. He got good bump.

This year I have applied for the similar position and he told me how much they offered him when he got the offer. I put the exact number in the expected salary. Another thing is akkada  Chief Security officer, IT director anthaa  naa best buddies from my current company. They all moved to the new company and they are pulling all resources from my current company. We all worked together for more than 15 years.

maa friend IT director is my hiring manager in the new company. Interviews anni ayyipoyaayi. Now they are trying to reduce my salary and applying delay tactics.

I am trying my level best to negotiate my salary if everything does not work can I refer my friend salary (They were thinking I did not know my friends salary) and ask them to match with it. or pushpa dialogue laa evadai yuddamu vaadidhe ...

Experience same, We were from the same company, same title in the new company..only difference his past salary is 5% higher than me...I dont think they wont consider the current company salary.

Thakkuava ki join ayythe..roju vaaditho maatladithe ...roju feel avvaalsi vasthundemoaa ani bhayam. 

Don’t bring up your friends salary but you can say that I am expecting so and so salary 

Just now, dal123 said:

Ademi ledule. bhayyaa...veelaanthaa..emi anukuntunnaaru ante...edho mafia ...adhi idhi antunnaaru...They will follow proper process and conduct the recruitment. 

recruitment process gurinchi evaru emi analedu bhayya..

they said...ila ship jump kottinappudu..chala mandi prev company nunchi referral or pulling nadustundi ani..

direct ga without interview ani cheppale..

only suggestion was dont work for familiar faces ani..

if u r clear about the professional bond/behavior...then u take the call

37 minutes ago, sri_india said:

eee madya idhi okka trend baga perigipoyindi (inthaku mundu kuda undedhi emo but still) .... evadina senior vosthy ,vaadi batch andarini dimpadam in few months lo ..... brastu pattisthunaru sumi 

Google cloud first Thomas kurrain join ayyadu Oracle nunchi... Ippudu Google cloud lo top execs lo Sagam Mandi Oracle nunchi. Even Swe's kooda. Maro aws laa ayindi

7 minutes ago, Spartan said:

@Vaampire  me team lo naaku job vachindi ante...

nuvvu no antav kada.... na munde DB lo tirgutu untadu.eppudu........emi pani chestadu ani...  33mtnj.gif

Lol lol

My fear would be other way.... Mana mgr db chutte thiruguthu untadi. Pedhaga pani cheyyadu Ani migitha vallaki chepthav Ani :P

• Sad 1

Just now, Vaampire said:

Lol lol

My fear would be other way.... Mana mgr db chutte thiruguthu untadi. Pedhaga pani cheyyadu Ani migitha vallaki chepthav Ani :P

cover drive aapu inka.. 33mtnj.gif

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, dal123 said:

nannu kuda kshaminchu bhayaaa .... emotional-emotion.gif

1 hour ago, dal123 said:

Maa friend okadu last year oka company loa join ayyaadu. vaadiki.. He got good bump.

This year I have applied for the similar position and he told me how much they offered him when he got the offer. I put the exact number in the expected salary. Another thing is akkada  Chief Security officer, IT director anthaa  naa best buddies from my current company. They all moved to the new company and they are pulling all resources from my current company. We all worked together for more than 15 years.

maa friend IT director is my hiring manager in the new company. Interviews anni ayyipoyaayi. Now they are trying to reduce my salary and applying delay tactics.

I am trying my level best to negotiate my salary if everything does not work can I refer my friend salary (They were thinking I did not know my friends salary) and ask them to match with it. or pushpa dialogue laa evadai yuddamu vaadidhe ...

Experience same, We were from the same company, same title in the new company..only difference his past salary is 5% higher than me...I dont think they wont consider the current company salary.

Thakkuava ki join ayythe..roju vaaditho maatladithe ...roju feel avvaalsi vasthundemoaa ani bhayam. 

if the hiring manager is your friend..why is he low balling you?

17 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

if the hiring manager is your friend..why is he low balling you?

Thammudu....thammude..pekaata...pekaate...friend...ante. Colleague friend. We used to work together in my current company. He is doing his job as hiring manager and I am trying my level best to get the good compensation. Evvadi yuddamu vaadu chesthunnaadu