Salary Negotiation

dal123

Just now, dal123 said:

Thammudu....thammude..pekaata...pekaate...friend...ante. Colleague friend. We used to work together in my current company. He is doing his job as hiring manager and I am trying my level best to get the good compensation. Evvadi yuddamu vaadu chesthunnaadu

avunu anniya, intha exp pettukoni antha effort petti; andaru poina company ke enduku povadam; 
if you put the same efforts can't you do better somewhere else. 
nannu adigithe naaku telisina figure kante ekkuva ne adugutha, atleast nee figure kanna ostadu. 

2 minutes ago, dal123 said:

Thammudu....thammude..pekaata...pekaate...friend...ante. Colleague friend. We used to work together in my current company. He is doing his job as hiring manager and I am trying my level best to get the good compensation. Evvadi yuddamu vaadu chesthunnaadu

atlanti vaadi dhaggara pani seyyata endhuku baa?

vaddinche vaadu mana vaadu ayinappudu oka mukka ekkuva pettali gaani...itta setthe etta?

ayina ninnu lower salary ki join setthe vaadiki emanna promotion gitla isthara endhi....vaani sontham money isthunnattu peel ayithunde....nalugu dollar lu neeku ekkuva vasthe vaaniki poyedhi enti? gee mathram mucchataki vaani kinda pani seyyatam waste...search for new high paying job amd lay a path of your own

1 minute ago, Dabbakai said:

avunu anniya, intha exp pettukoni antha effort petti; andaru poina company ke enduku povadam; 
if you put the same efforts can't you do better somewhere else. 
nannu adigithe naaku telisina figure kante ekkuva ne adugutha, atleast nee figure kanna ostadu. 

okati....21 years nundi job chesthunnaa...anduloaa 15+ years nundi okate company....Ippudu nenu vere company ki velli..akkada kullu raajakeeyaalu vanta battinchukuni...avasaramaa. cheppu

Salary 30% hike ithunnaadu..vaddu 401k 14.5 isthaadu...Ippudu nenu inkoa company ki vellina inthakante peekedi emi vundadhu.

3 minutes ago, dal123 said:

okati....21 years nundi job chesthunnaa...anduloaa 15+ years nundi okate company....Ippudu nenu vere company ki velli..akkada kullu raajakeeyaalu vanta battinchukuni...avasaramaa. cheppu

Salary 30% hike ithunnaadu..vaddu 401k 14.5 isthaadu...Ippudu nenu inkoa company ki vellina inthakante peekedi emi vundadhu.

em kotha company lo join avvaka munde chustunnav kada; that you "frnd aka Hiring Manager" low balling you. 

anni years exp vuntey, I would be in demand position 

Rule 1: Never ever reference the salary of a current employee especially if he is your friend as it might put him in jeopardy 

Rule 2: All profiles and everyone need not be equal.. if that is the case in your current company who are having the same title as you and experience as you should be making the same salary as you ... are they ?

Rule 3: The scenario in which your friend might have joined might be different than current scenario at that company ... it is very common for companies to pay different salaries for a similar profile across different joining times

Rule 4: Since your friend used to make 5% more before he joined that also can play a factor 

4 hours ago, dal123 said:

Maa friend okadu last year oka company loa join ayyaadu. vaadiki.. He got good bump.

This year I have applied for the similar position and he told me how much they offered him when he got the offer. I put the exact number in the expected salary. Another thing is akkada  Chief Security officer, IT director anthaa  naa best buddies from my current company. They all moved to the new company and they are pulling all resources from my current company. We all worked together for more than 15 years.

maa friend IT director is my hiring manager in the new company. Interviews anni ayyipoyaayi. Now they are trying to reduce my salary and applying delay tactics.

I am trying my level best to negotiate my salary if everything does not work can I refer my friend salary (They were thinking I did not know my friends salary) and ask them to match with it. or pushpa dialogue laa evadai yuddamu vaadidhe ...

Experience same, We were from the same company, same title in the new company..only difference his past salary is 5% higher than me...I dont think they wont consider the current company salary.

Thakkuava ki join ayythe..roju vaaditho maatladithe ...roju feel avvaalsi vasthundemoaa ani bhayam. 

Personally I feel friend kinda pani cheyatam not good. friendship mingipotadi.

you can say your price, ne friend ki intha istunnaru ani demand cheyatam tappu.

4 hours ago, sri_india said:

eee madya idhi okka trend baga perigipoyindi (inthaku mundu kuda undedhi emo but still) .... evadina senior vosthy ,vaadi batch andarini dimpadam in few months lo ..... brastu pattisthunaru sumi 

Yes bro biotechnology side kuda e desi galle bro na team lo okadu director oka nalugurni techadu and inkodu valla wifr ni join cheyinchadu

In an interview....

HR: "What's your salary expectation "
Candidate: " 72,000 INR to 84,000 INR a month.
HR: if we can't pay up to 60,000 INR, should we not bother making you an offer? You are the best-fit for the role but I'm afraid we can't afford you.

Candidate: Okay. 58,000 INR would be fine.
HR: How soon can you resume?

Meanwhile the budget for that particular role is 1,00,000 INR. HR smiles and feels like....hey, I'm a bad ass guru. The management will be happy that I cut cost for the organisation.

Few weeks after The new employee resumes, he notices the pay disparity. Guess what happens? Dissatisfaction. Toxicity. Disengagement.

Two months later, the employee leaves the organisation for a better job.

The recruitment process starts all over again. Leading to more cost, performance gaps within the team and by extension, the whole organisation.

So the cost the HRP tried saving the organisation creates bigger problems for the organisation. #recruitment #job #management #team #hr #interview

@dal123 anna kosam 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Dabbakai said:

In an interview....

HR: "What's your salary expectation "
Candidate: " 72,000 INR to 84,000 INR a month.
HR: if we can't pay up to 60,000 INR, should we not bother making you an offer? You are the best-fit for the role but I'm afraid we can't afford you.

Candidate: Okay. 58,000 INR would be fine.
HR: How soon can you resume?

Meanwhile the budget for that particular role is 1,00,000 INR. HR smiles and feels like....hey, I'm a bad ass guru. The management will be happy that I cut cost for the organisation.

Few weeks after The new employee resumes, he notices the pay disparity. Guess what happens? Dissatisfaction. Toxicity. Disengagement.

Two months later, the employee leaves the organisation for a better job.

The recruitment process starts all over again. Leading to more cost, performance gaps within the team and by extension, the whole organisation.

So the cost the HRP tried saving the organisation creates bigger problems for the organisation. #recruitment #job #management #team #hr #interview

@dal123 anna kosam 

Lol...Thats exactly happened in 2002 with Satyam computer services. I was offered very low salary. After I join, I found that I am low balled and then immediately I jumped to CTS with double pay

1 minute ago, dal123 said:

Lol...Thats exactly happened in 2002 with Satyam computer services. I was offered very low salary. After I join, I found that I am low balled and then immediately I jumped to CTS with double pay

linkedin lo roju ilantive posts