Stop eating those Donuts....

r2d2

1 hour ago, nokia123 said:

sweets thinesi gym ki povudu valla use emiti samara...sweets maneyyatam is much better naaa

I said not just sweets ante sweets okkate kadu ani

14 hours ago, Picheshwar said:

naku nachedi kadu. kottalo vintaga choose vadini.

kani ippudu krispy kreme donuts ante %$<

Krispy kreme vadi donuts etla tintav va full sugar coating untadi

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Warangalbidda said:

Krispy kreme vadi donuts etla tintav va full sugar coating untadi

Half tinnaka brain tipputundi kaasepu antha sugar untaadi vere em taste kooda teliyadu antha sugar ki, adi okati tinadame ekkuvante ikkada daily half dozen tine batch undi

Sugar addiction is the deadliest addiction in the known world, it's 8 times more addictive than even cocaine. 

So what makes someone a druggie if they consume cocaine if we don't use that word for someone that consumes a lot of sugar. 

Anyone that consumes a lot of sugar or refined sugar products is also a drug addict as per my definition

• Upvote 1

Just now, tennisluvrredux said:

Sugar addiction is the deadliest addiction in the known world, it's 8 times more addictive than even cocaine. 

So what makes someone a druggie if they consume cocaine if we don't use that word for someone that consumes a lot of sugar. 

Anyone that consumes a lot of sugar or refined sugar products is also a drug addict as per my definition

Mari fruits,very contradictory opinion undhi in regards to fruits.

Just now, NYCpal said:

Fruits are actually good when consumed in moderation, fruits manchivi ani poddesi raatresi o full fruits tinte it's actually bad for you. Talking esp about fruits high in sugar like watermelon, pineapple, bananas etc. 

But the best way to consume fruits I have come to know in my research and practical experience is to eat post an intense workout so let's say you do a HIIT workout for 30 minutes or come back from a 3 mile run then eat a fruit salad which consists of multiple fruits not just one. Try to balance eating sweet based fruits with stuff like berries which could be low in sugar. I mix cranberries and blackberries(my favorite berry) with fruits like pineapple, watermelon(again my fav fruit) and eat them in moderation. 

If you really wnat to snack on something I recommend a mix of nuts like cashews, walnuts, pistachios and some almonds. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, NYCpal said:

Fruits aren't refined sugars, fruits consist of the simplest glucose molecule i.e., fructose unlike donuts and other processed crap that consist of complex chain sugar molecules. 

Using Covid as an excuse to not being able to workout is absolute horse sheeyat and pathetic as an  excuse. No one is preventing you from going on a run outside before the morning traffic  starts or even investing in a decent road bike if you like cycling. 

Even doing calisthenics at home could be an amazing workout if done with proper form early in the morning. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Fruits aren't refined sugars, fruits consist of the simplest glucose molecule i.e., fructose unlike donuts and other processed crap that consist of complex chain sugar molecules. 

are u a chemist all sides

• Haha 1