Why Sai Pallavi has no upcoming movies?

hunkyfunky2

Not even announced, forget about in shooting...

Looks like movie industry can't come up with subjects for her..and probably all heroes rejecting her...I heard almost all are scared as she dominates males and it it's their ego.

6 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Looks like movie industry can't come up with subjects for her..and probably all heroes rejecting her...I heard almost all are scared as she dominates males and it it's their ego.

antha scene ledu ba not good actress simple

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

idi ekkada vinnav baa

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

If she is not good actress, tell me few other good actress names ?

this generation good actresses are rare but atleast beautiful, sai pallavi is neither good looking nor good actress

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jiggubhai said:

idi ekkada vinnav baa

I've few friends in TFI ... direction side... They said this 2 years ago. Chai agreed due to kammula and his career not going great anyway.

Dhanush was vocal among his friends on how she completely dominated him on rowdy baby song... That hurt him as he is known for dance moves.

Just now, hunkyfunky2 said:

I've few friends in TFI ... direction side... They said this 2 years ago. Chai agreed due to kammula and his career not going great anyway.

Dhanush was vocal among his friends on how she completely dominated him on rowdy baby song... That hurt him as he is known for dance moves.

dance okate acting kinda vastada

5 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

yea dhanush dance jujubi infront of sai pallavi

6 minutes ago, gothamprince said:

dance okate acting kinda vastada

Not just that, she can act better than almost every other actor and can speak and dub all languages...

Yes, no skin snow might be another reason

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, gothamprince said:

this generation good actresses are rare but atleast beautiful, sai pallavi is neither good looking nor good actress

Kompa teesi Trisha is a great actress than Sai Pallavi antava enti ippudu... Lol

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, sarfaroshi said:

Kompa teesi Trisha is a great actress than Sai Pallavi antava enti ippudu... Lol

trisha is infinite times better than sai pallavi lol trisha kali goru kuda sai pallavi panikiradu