keesara manchi investmnt?

pulirex1

4 minutes ago, Dabbakai said:

which areas in the city are good for investment ?? 

Invest wherever you are. Simple answer.

I do not deem Hyderabad investable anymore. Rates ala penchi dobbaru. Concrete jungle everywhere. Kaadu cheyyali anukunte.. Financial district nundi Shankarpalle madhyalo. TRS vaalla paaga vundi. Em chesanna leputaaru aa areas ni. Inka west side ee polaalu hawa nadustundi.. kaani vaatini lepi dobbaru already.. two years back 20L ki vachevi ippudu acre ni kotlallo matladutunnaru..

if you prefer closer to the city, Srisailam highway.

If you are more risk taking, track where these big shots are investing around 111GO area and buy next to them.. aa 111GO ni gangalo kaluputaaru mellaga.. ex: many areas of Vattinagulapalle.

kinda meeda padi manam anthanta rates petti kontunnam.. akkada real estate gaallemo.. Rolls Royce, Bench, Lambo.. taggatledu.. inni rojulu chaduvukuni settle ayina naa friends max 10L petti car lu kontunnaru.. 

8 minutes ago, Jatka Bandi said:

Invest wherever you are. Simple answer.

I do not deem Hyderabad investable anymore. Rates ala penchi dobbaru. Concrete jungle everywhere. Kaadu cheyyali anukunte.. Financial district nundi Shankarpalle madhyalo. TRS vaalla paaga vundi. Em chesanna leputaaru aa areas ni. Inka west side ee polaalu hawa nadustundi.. kaani vaatini lepi dobbaru already.. two years back 20L ki vachevi ippudu acre ni kotlallo matladutunnaru..

if you prefer closer to the city, Srisailam highway.

If you are more risk taking, track where these big shots are investing around 111GO area and buy next to them.. aa 111GO ni gangalo kaluputaaru mellaga.. ex: many areas of Vattinagulapalle.

I actually think otherwise. Compared to Andhra, Telangana districts Hyderabad is not expensive with the prospects it has. People are moving there from all over the country. 1 lakh per square yard is there in many places where there are not even 20000 rs salaries and with outward migration to outside countries/cities. 

Hyderabad growth is very much sustainable, problem is more security. If we have that, wouldn't mind holding them for the next gen too.

1 minute ago, Varshini2020 said:

I actually think otherwise. Compared to Andhra, Telangana districts Hyderabad is not expensive with the prospects it has. People are moving there from all over the country. 1 lakh per square yard is there in many places where there are not even 20000 rs salaries and with outward migration to outside countries/cities. 

Hyderabad growth is very much sustainable, problem is more security. If we have that, wouldn't mind holding them for the next gen too.

I agree there is a big migration from rural areas to Hyderabad.. but would the system sustain with such movement.. 1lk square yard ante Mumbai tho compare chestunnaru.. I heard this argument as well.. Still, I fail to be convinced by the statement because I did not see compelling reasonings that followed.. Do you mind giving me a perspective?

1 hour ago, Jatka Bandi said:

I agree there is a big migration from rural areas to Hyderabad.. but would the system sustain with such movement.. 1lk square yard ante Mumbai tho compare chestunnaru.. I heard this argument as well.. Still, I fail to be convinced by the statement because I did not see compelling reasonings that followed.. Do you mind giving me a perspective?

Growth story in Hyderabad is real compared to districts in Andhra/Telangana is all what I am saying. Probably ok for nri to diversify a small % if there is family to support.  Migration is not just from rural areas it is from all over India and only will grow. It is not landlocked so can handle the movement, problem is with infrastructure and the speed of it like all other metros. I remember seeing some plot in Jubilee Hills in 2010, it was 20k back then and we thought there won't be upward movement from there. Now it is 2 lakhs per sq yard there.