ఏ ఉద్యోగికీ జీతం తగ్గలేదు … పే స్లిప్‌లు చూస్తే ఈ విషయం తెలుస్తుంది

JackSeal

3 minutes ago, jalsa01 said:

Mundu pay as per Dec la istene discussions ki vastam annarante. Sure ga old pay is better ane ga...

They want more pay hike not 23%… 

The employees' unions are demanding that the government pay their salaries as per 27 per cent IR relief which was announced pending implementation of the new PRC report. 

6 minutes ago, jalsa01 said:

Intha manchi Prc ichaka why would employees go on strike.. andhuke sakshi /paytm cover up la undhi anna...  

Base pay penchi DA , HRA % tagginchi cca , ir lekunda overall net pay inka taggela chesi pedda biscut chesaru.  

Below is employees version

For instance, an employees’ leader said that in the old scales, an employee with basic pay of Rs 34,100 would get DA of Rs 18,949 (55.568 per cent of basic), interim relief of Rs 9,207 (27 per cent), HRA Rs 10,230 (30 per cent) and CCA of Rs 700, totalling Rs 73,186.

In the new PRC, the employee with basic pay of Rs 52,600, would DA of Rs 10,531, HRA of Rs 8,416 and no IR and CCA. The total pay would be Rs 71,547. The net loss calculated in new PRC was Rs 1,639.

PRC implement chesaka they will reset DA … DA reset cheyakapothe by now it would have gone to 1000% … Ada nundi vastharu vaa … 

First understand what is interm relief and what is PRC 

I am not for employees but things are not adding up. Let's take this for example 

Untitled-2.jpg

Base pay increased from 47,330 to 72,810. 

This is an increase of almost 54%. 

No where in the news I heard they got 54% hike.  Govt employees salaries ela untayo naku teliyadu but I thought they got 25% or less hike (Excluding IR) but never heard 54% in the news.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

They want more pay hike not 23%… 

The employees' unions are demanding that the government pay their salaries as per 27 per cent IR relief which was announced pending implementation of the new PRC report. 

No wrong man.. earlier thy had agreed for 23 % prc... but Govt later in go reduced hra da ratio + removed cca totally which inturn reduces gross sal than Dec pay. Edo sakshit lo vesedi kadu listen to employees..

nu vesina danlo base pay abnormal ga undhi...

Sal perigite discussions ki ravalante Dec pay endhuku adugutaaru.. 

Stop defending this and look like real paytm...

2 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

I am not for employees but things are not adding up. Let's take this for example 

Untitled-2.jpg

Base pay increased from 47,330 to 72,810. 

This is an increase of almost 54%. 

No where in the news I heard they got 54% hike.  Govt employees salaries ela untayo naku teliyadu but I thought they got 25% or less hike (Excluding IR) but never heard 54% in the news.

Oka payslip lo two months details untayaaa

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

PRC implement chesaka they will reset DA … DA reset cheyakapothe by now it would have gone to 1000% … Ada nundi vastharu vaa … 

First understand what is interm relief and what is PRC 

Pay raise 23% antunnav nu vesi payslips lo base pay  50%+ chupinchi paytm edits ekkada vestunnav lol.. come with genuine news not paytm edits..

Just now, kittaya said:

Oka payslip lo two months details untayaaa

I don't know how it works in India. I have never seen a payslip in India. 

Whatever data TS showed itself looks contradictory 

Just now, jalsa01 said:

Untai untai.. paytms ki alane istaru previous month posts e month posts anni compare chestu..

Ivanni vinadam waste Kani 5rs ichedham.. anna....

ma jagananna palana devudi palana. ee employees kovvekki salaries perigina maku vadhu ani dharnalu chesthunnaru pichollu. sankeshama padhakalu direct gane bank vesthunnadu ma jaganna. janalu kuda malli alane jagananna mandhu brands lo invest chesthi valla health benefits penchukuntunnaru.