Yogi meeda kathi gattina oka vargam media | TOI article

Lovecrusader

9 hours ago, Lovecrusader said:

Seems like up B's are angry on him ,don't know why ,he gave many posts to them including(major bureaucractic posts including CS,DGP ,11 ministeries etc)  his vacant mp seat ticket of gorakhpur to them.anduke anedhi B's ki enni chesina bokke anedhi ...unity undadhu society kosam ekkuva alochistu nithulu matladataru ,akhilesh gadi government vasthe tokkimingatadu apudu telusudhhi. @karthik25 @JustChilI_Mama @kevinUsa

I think B's have the lowest IQ today, it may be due to loss of respect for 100's of years due to their ancestors mistakes

if there is one varna that than can eat and $hit in same plate that would be B's, i mean this politically and not applied to individuals

once the noble now reduced to rubble

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

I think B's have the lowest IQ today, it may be due to loss of respect for 100's of years due to their ancestors mistakes

if there is one varna that than can eat and $hit in same plate that would be B's, i mean this politically and not applied to individuals

one the noble now reduced to rubble

May be true