CNN.... 😂

r2d2

53690817-0-image-m-27_1643819775776.jpg

CNN president Jeff Zucker - considered to be one of the most powerful figures in media - has resigned amid the Chris Cuomo fallout and has admitted to having an affair with a female colleague. 'As part of the investigation into Chris Cuomo's tenure at CNN, I was asked about a consensual relationship with my closest colleague, someone I have worked with for more than 20 years,' he wrote in an internal memo to colleagues.  'I acknowledged the relationship evolved in recent years. I was required to disclose it when it began but I didn't. I was wrong.'

అక్రమ్ సంబంధమ్ ని disclose ela chestaru వయ్య ... అంత దబ్బు ఉండి ఒక చిన్న ఎంప్లొయీ ని గోక లేని life papam 

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

53690817-0-image-m-27_1643819775776.jpg

CNN president Jeff Zucker - considered to be one of the most powerful figures in media - has resigned amid the Chris Cuomo fallout and has admitted to having an affair with a female colleague. 'As part of the investigation into Chris Cuomo's tenure at CNN, I was asked about a consensual relationship with my closest colleague, someone I have worked with for more than 20 years,' he wrote in an internal memo to colleagues.  'I acknowledged the relationship evolved in recent years. I was required to disclose it when it began but I didn't. I was wrong.'

Married ayi undi affair maintain chesada?

24 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

her name is Allison Gol'LUST'.... :giggle:

deenikanna aa BB lo undi trans priyanka singh ee baagundi ga..

4 minutes ago, summer27 said:

deenikanna aa BB lo undi trans priyanka singh ee baagundi ga..

ee comment chusaka I was searching for my pockets to keep hands in it while walking away

• Haha 1