Minimum amount of time you can sleep and get away with to still be functional during the day

tennisluvrredux

Minimum amount of time you can sleep and get away with to still be functional during the day  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Peddayana said:

7 vundali to be normal , 5-6 is ok once in a while

sleep debt ni weekend cover chestha , like sleeping 10 hrs on weekends 

I used to sleep 5 hours on weekdays and 9-10 on weekends a couple of years ago, now can't even do that well

4 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Anukuntam kaani adi kastam kaka, for one thing vaallu akkada perigi later ikkadiki ochi na ghar ka na ghaat ka annattu ayipotharu. 

Better thing is to raise them here. 

Em kaadhu kaka, india lo perigi ikkada ismart aina abcd kids chala mandini chusa

4 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

7 vundali to be normal , 5-6 is ok once in a while

sleep debt ni weekend cover chestha , like sleeping 10 hrs on weekends 

Yes sleep is like a bank. If you don’t sleep well on weekdays u can compensate sleeping more on weekends 

I need 7.

5/6 toh manage cheste mental ga function cheyagalanemo but physically kastam, like I may have to skip heavy workouts like strength training and all. That’s why I need 7 minimum ~ 2 hour deep, 3-4 hour light, migita REM. I usually maintain sleep score above 80. 

18 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

3 hours for me. 

Weekly 2 days or so sleep only 3 hours. 

6 hours is a must to avoid sleep deficit, if you are doing 3 hours, weekend lo 12 hours cheyali then

sleep is linked to many regenerative processes within body, less sleep will show quickly in terms of memory loss followed by cognitive decline within a year or so

Just now, pakeer_saab said:

6 hours is a must to avoid sleep deficit, if you are doing 3 hours, weekend lo 12 hours cheyali then

sleep is linked to many regenerative processes within body, less sleep will show quickly in terms of memory loss

Aunu baa ila unte twaralo potham I know. I am trying to regain better balance myself, edo some nights ila problem avutundi otherwise I sleep atleast 6 hours a night. 

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

I need 7. 5/6 toh manage cheste mental ga function cheyagalanemo but physically kastam, like I may have to skip heavy workouts like strength training and all. That’s why I need 7 minimum ~ 2 hour deep, 3-4 hour light, migita REM. I usually maintain sleep score above 80. 

What tracker do you use to monitor sleep score? 

Just now, tennisluvrredux said:

Thinking of getting a new smartwatch, idi konachantava

It’s pretty good. Sleep  score stats deenilo most accurate cuz of better software or something, battery kuda bagundi once charge cheste 4/5 days vastadi even when using in sleep. And it has wide range of workout tracking like HIIT Pilates malli Veeti lo subtypes kuda add chesadu ..so it’s pretty accurate compared to all the garmin models, your calories will be counted based on workout setting. 450 ki Konna so it’s pretty cheap as well for all the new features. I like Garmin better than apple due to battery performance, vere stats compare cheyyale. Apple is shitty wrt battery. Plus it’s too expensive

• Upvote 1