Minimum amount of time you can sleep and get away with to still be functional during the day

tennisluvrredux

Minimum amount of time you can sleep and get away with to still be functional during the day  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Ellen said:

It’s pretty good. Sleep  score stats deenilo most accurate cuz of better software or something, battery kuda bagundi once charge cheste 4/5 days vastadi even when using in sleep. And it has wide range of workout tracking like HIIT Pilates malli Veeti lo subtypes kuda add chesadu ..so it’s pretty accurate compared to all the garmin models, your calories will be counted based on workout setting. 450 ki Konna so it’s pretty cheap as well for all the new features. I like Garmin better than apple due to battery performance, vere stats compare cheyyale. Apple is shitty wrt battery. Plus it’s too expensive

Yeah I have a 2 and half year old Samsung watch, it's good but I think the battery life has gone down severely over the last one year so it's time to upgrade I think. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ellen said:

I need 7.

5/6 toh manage cheste mental ga function cheyagalanemo but physically kastam, like I may have to skip heavy workouts like strength training and all. That’s why I need 7 minimum ~ 2 hour deep, 3-4 hour light, migita REM. I usually maintain sleep score above 80. 

Hi @Ellen how are you! Long time no see!!

Just now, jiggubhai said:

Is this due to work load or because you are just unable to sleep longer?

Some personal issues baa, work load I manage at work fine but beyond work mana control lo leni vaati gurinche gaa mana tension mostly

1 hour ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Aunu baa ila unte twaralo potham I know. I am trying to regain better balance myself, edo some nights ila problem avutundi otherwise I sleep atleast 6 hours a night. 

3 hrs padukuni lechina next day ela untundi? tired and foggy or, more or less normal?

3 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Some personal issues baa, work load I manage at work fine but beyond work mana control lo leni vaati gurinche gaa mana tension mostly

I see.. so worry is keeping you at night? 

Ilanti issue naaku kuda undedi. I used to wake up in 3-4 hours with a racing heart and was unable to fall back asleep. Doctor daggariki velthe depression ani cheppi evo mandulu raasadu.ee america lo prathi daniki depression medication istharu.. nenu vaadaledu because I heard side effects untayi ani.. problem got resolved on its own in a few weeks time. The only changes I made were to improve sleep hygiene (cut off coffee after 4p, reduce noise levels etc,.). Some tips from harvard: https://healthysleep.med.harvard.edu/healthy/getting/overcoming/tips

• Like 1