Minimum amount of time you can sleep and get away with to still be functional during the day

tennisluvrredux

Minimum amount of time you can sleep and get away with to still be functional during the day  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, jiggubhai said:

3 hrs padukuni lechina next day ela untundi? tired and foggy or, more or less normal?

Mostly normal vaa but some hangover type lo untundi anthey

Just now, tennisluvrredux said:

Mostly normal vaa but some hangover type lo untundi anthey

balio cinemalu chusi chusi maybe you are turning into some mutant emo.. nenu 3 hrs padukunte next day I feel very messed up

Just now, jiggubhai said:

balio cinemalu chusi chusi maybe you are turning into some mutant emo.. nenu 3 hrs padukunte next day I feel very messed up

Akhanda nundi ochiina energy vibrations ayuntayi bedaru, balayya babu cheppadu gaa boya+bala combo ki oche vibrations e veru aa sthayi sthanam veru ani. 

• Haha 1

Last 2 weeks nunchi my sleep got worse and don’t know why….konni days Asalu 0 hours sleep. 2 days continuous Ala vunte nyquil vesi ayina padukuntunna. Mundhu kuda I head to sleep only 5-6 hours. But now it became worse. For some reason I can still manage through out the day without issues. 

35 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

A good 7 hours bro else 6.5 hours during night and 30 min after noon. It varies depending on how active a person is. A lazy persin like @jiggubhai does not need 9-12 hrs. Active person like @anna_returns_1 needs a lot of sleep

yes, @anna_returns_1 need lot of sleep to take care of his family and daughter especially.. malli madyalo Faraari @Murari_Murari dream okati vastadi

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...
Please use [url=https://www.google.com/]Google[/url] before posting [url=http://forum.industrialvideo.ir/showthread.php?tid=2261&pid=3977#pid3977]New Gclubcenter Website[/url] 287_557