Ee sari jaggadiki 20 Ayina vastaya. Clearly he failed anipistundi

chandrabhai7

17 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

10% vote share difference is not an easy thing to erase ... he is still safe with less majority... 33mtnj.gif

He is safe but that is not because of the 10%. It is because of weak opposition. 

2 minutes ago, migilindhi151 said:

Udhyogulu ninna nirasana soodaley .? Inkekkadi safe, matta kudisipoyyadu roo

Bro .. if I am right.. BJP support unnanta varaku these are small things... edo biscuit vestadu le 2 days lo ...

And my guess is he will go for multiple dates of polling for different parts of the state... That way they will mobilize people from one area to other like Tirupati...

For all this BJP backing unnanta varaku nothing will happen ...33mtnj.gif

Just now, AndhraneedSCS said:

He is safe but that is not because of the 10%. It is because of weak opposition. 

Weak opposition valle kada aa 10% undedi... When opposition can't cash it..33mtnj.gif

6 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Bro .. if I am right.. BJP support unnanta varaku these are small things... edo biscuit vestadu le 2 days lo ...

And my guess is he will go for multiple dates of polling for different parts of the state... That way they will mobilize people from one area to other like Tirupati...

For all this BJP backing unnanta varaku nothing will happen ...33mtnj.gif

Bhayya aallu emaina quarter ki pade Rakam ahh, Anna vinnadu unnadu vachaadu , APRIL FOOL ANNADU, employees erri fook ayyaru ..

Choostha undandi...