I hope jagan uses ESMA and dismiss all employees

Lovecrusader

2 hours ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

Mana IT batch entha Mandi interest ga work chestunnaru cheppu? But we still crave for hike kada. Likewise any employees strive for that. 

Don't generalize all govt employees for the experience you faced. For example most of the govt school teacher who are not in gazetted rank don't have any power over you. Ilanti Valle ekkuva vuntaaru govt employees count lo. Lancham teesukune position/power lo vunna vallu comparitively very less in grand count of all the employees. Also, these Low level employees are also victims like you of corruption and such.

May you are also generalizing..I do work for every penny I take. And, I don't accept bribe for the work which I supposed to do. And, till now, I have not asked for hike and did protest like them. I take it, if they give. If i am not happy with what they have offered, I give a smile and find better place. 

Govt teacher's duties & Salary : Big joke.... do you have any idea how much does private school teachers get? how they strive? do you know how many pvt teachers lost their jobs recently? Do you know, in some private schools, there wont be any chairs for them...the list goes on...

• Upvote 1