which religion got more equality and empathy?

nuvvu_naakina_paalem

3 hours ago, JackSeal said:

It’s not about in equality, it’s about dispute over prophet succession … 

infact god is same in xtianity and islam … only difference is which path they choose to reach the god 

"only difference is which path they choose to reach the god "... one can attain god through any means one chooses

wasnt this the whole concept of hinduism??, why would Islam say then their god is wanly god in the warald

7 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

There is no god but Allah

Muhammad is his messenger..

islam is greatest and the only true religion, kill if any one disagree to above

ippude andinda

2 hours ago, pakeer_saab said:

attanti bommalu hinduism lo too many, enta disciplined ga undo soodu, none of them know their castes just in case you want to mess

See the source image

are all castes allowed into the temple?

• 2 years later...
On 2/4/2022 at 2:09 PM, JackSeal said:

It’s not about in equality, it’s about dispute over prophet succession … 

infact god is same in xtianity and islam … only difference is which path they choose to reach the god 

No body likes Iran in middle east because it belongs to one sect shia i think. and there is equality. 

Equality really shines through when everyone gets the same shot, regardless of their background. Like when my cousin, who uses a wheelchair, went to a new school. The way the staff and students treated her with such respect—no special treatment, just ensuring she had what she needed, like ramps and proper seating—was what true equality looks like. No barriers, just understanding and inclusion. That’s what empathy can do, too, putting yourself in someone else’s shoes. https://invitationtoprayer.org was helpful for me when I wanted to reflect and send positive thoughts for her, knowing others were doing the same.

On 2/5/2022 at 12:31 AM, JackSeal said:

From equality point of view Islam,  Empathy Christianity (not the one in India)

Islam supports Slavery then where is the equality... Till today this is being practiced...