Prediabetic thread

Fish

11 minutes ago, Fish said:

@csrcsr one meal a day is working for me. 2 weeks back test results showed I am Pre diabetic(117). Happen to see your thread at the same time, avoided all starch, sugar stuff and ate one meal a day with lots of fat, protein and one hour of physical excercise daily. Today my reading was 93…..Thankyou 

my meals consisted of dry fruits, berries, brown rice, chicken, fish, mushroom, eggs, broccoli, beans, brinjal

How old are you bro? And what’s your weight and height? Weight loss will help. These days everyone is getting prediabetes

16 minutes ago, Fish said:

@csrcsr one meal a day is working for me. 2 weeks back test results showed I am Pre diabetic(117). Happen to see your thread at the same time, avoided all starch, sugar stuff and ate one meal a day with lots of fat, protein and one hour of physical excercise daily. Today my reading was 93…..Thankyou 

my meals consisted of dry fruits, berries, brown rice, chicken, fish, mushroom, eggs, broccoli, beans, brinjal

One meal a day 

How are you managing remaining time with one meal

Am not prediabetic .. but want to reduce my weight

7 minutes ago, jiggubhai said:

How old are you bro? And what’s your weight and height? Weight loss will help. These days everyone is getting prediabetes

It’s more genetic for me 

3 minutes ago, jaathiratnalu said:

One meal a day 

How are you managing remaining time with one meal

Am not prediabetic .. but want to reduce my weight

2 -3 days tharvatha alavaatu ayyi poyindi

moreover our body adapts to it…my great grand mother used to do the same and she lived a long life 

23 minutes ago, Fish said:

@csrcsr one meal a day is working for me. 2 weeks back fasting test results showed I am Pre diabetic(117). Happen to see your thread at the same time, avoided all starch, sugar stuff and ate one meal a day with lots of fat, protein and one hour of physical excercise daily. Today my reading was 93…..Thankyou 

Slow ga more fasting cheyi a brown rice berries kuda tisi walnuts and almons soaked add cheyi , Himalayan salt lemon water ( if possible apple cider venegar) also don't worry about fasting results , 3 month avg sugar matters h1abc make it has life style not quick fix plus kakarkaya vepudu etc kuda add chesuko bro it's amazing plus once in two weeks try 48 hour fast you will be surprised , add coconut oil and ghee too to your diet

• Upvote 1

Just now, csrcsr said:

Slow ga more fasting cheyi a brown rice berries kuda tisi walnuts and almons soaked add cheyi , Himalayan salt lemon water ( if possible apple cider venegar) also don't worry about fasting results , 3 month avg sugar matters h1abc make it has life style not quick fix plus kakarkaya vepudu etc kuda add chesuko bro it's amazing plus once in two weeks try 48 hour fast you will be surprised , add coconut oil and ghee too to your diet

Bro nee weekly diet plan post cheyva…

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sarfaroshi said:

Bro nee weekly diet plan post cheyva…

Hopefully not sarcastic post bro just doing one meal a day tried 36 hour 48 hour fasts in between 

One meal lo big cup of brocoli, carrots,  sometimes kakarkaya, squash,  cucumber pakka ,  plus two table spoons of ghee or coconut oil mingi water tagestha,  I don't like smell. Intlo most of times kheema, chiken , shrimp, goat chops pakka  edo okati

Coming to bayta nenu in and out , steak etc bayata tinte rear ga( intlo not allowed beef)

Lemon water , apple cider venegar with Himalayan salt pakka anthe that will keep me going for 24 hours , in between black cofee and I have smoking habit ( will try to egt out of it)

• Thanks 1

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

One meal a day will cause more harm than good. Especially if you are pre diabetic, This is the last thing you should do. 

You should continue eating 3 times a day, with low sugar,starch and balance of carbs,proteins and fiber. And atleast 30 mins of exercise.

No anna that was assumption but now all the studies shows fasting is the only way eating three meals will not do any good

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

One meal a day will cause more harm than good. Especially if you are pre diabetic, This is the last thing you should do. 

You should continue eating 3 times a day, with low sugar,starch and balance of carbs,proteins and fiber. And atleast 30 mins of exercise.

tinakunda vundud kastam vaa

kadupula keli dj muzicuu estart ayithad nak :giggle:

11 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Sure and thankyou