SFO to LasVegas or Las Vegas to SFO Trip Planning

andhracrazystar

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

Cool so total time entha??

Time was on my side back then uncle, used to take 2.5 to 3.5 days one way by stopping and camping, the other side i simply takw 5 from bakersfld

• Upvote 1

Just now, Captain_nd_Coke said:

Time was on my side back then uncle, used to take 2.5 to 3.5 days one way by stopping and camping, the other side i simply takw 5 from bakersfld

Ah want to do that one bro a mono lake side trip epudu kaledu e Yosemite,  Tahoe etc etc velanu kano want to take a week off

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Ah want to do that one bro a mono lake side trip epudu kaledu e Yosemite,  Tahoe etc etc velanu kano want to take a week off

I wanted to do that too, use blm lands... one advantage of being in west coast is to use them for free... 

for a week off, I would say this would work... 3 days to reach LV, 3 days in lv and a day back on the interstate slab to back home...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, andhracrazystar said:

Hello California folks,

Planning a road trip from LA to SFO or vice versa. Can you please suggest some of the important places to visit and the best plan to cover in 3 to 4 days?

Thanks in advance 

I am going by title and suggesting between LV and SF...then Death Valley ... Yosemite.. on the way only two..

1 hour ago, andhracrazystar said:

Hello California folks,

Planning a road trip from LA to SFO or vice versa. Can you please suggest some of the important places to visit and the best plan to cover in 3 to 4 days?

Thanks in advance 

Aa home less city nundi ee homeless city ki vasthunnava 

• Haha 1

Sorry for all the confusion. Here is the itenary :). Fly from Dallas to LV,  stay for a day or two, drive to SFO,  Stay in SFO for 3 days and return from SFO to Dallas. Total 9 days trip.  Title is mainly to cover what can be done in these two places and while driving from one place to other