Kangana on Fire

Raazu

1 minute ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

If you see the video , you wouldn't say it . 2 different reporters brought her name and movie name repeatedly - WTF is that ? 

That's why many are supporting her

Agreed. She also mentions she had the same issue in one of her earlier press meet as well

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Dabbakai said:

aww depression; mental health only deepika padukone lanti liberal celebrities ke vundali; it should be classified as mental health 

Kagana kaadiki ochchesariki pichchi di correct ee  kada narrative

pampu 

Papam Kangana ki kuda mental health issues unnai, why trigger her beautiful lovely mouth antunna. Open aite mutyalu raaltai ani. Pichi ante I mean  mental health issue ne bhayya. Aameki histrionic personality disorder undi...just like Deepika has depression. Bollywood is full of retards 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

If you see the video , you wouldn't say it . 2 different reporters brought her name and movie name repeatedly - WTF is that ? 

malli malli aa reporter clarification kuda ivvali ani chusindi; for anyone who know abt kangana and deepika spat wouldn't bring their name especially who are covering bollywood. and given kangana's attitude KJo ne esukundii flag bearer of nepotism ani danitoh pettukunte alage ostadii kada answers.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

I just personally hate Kangana. Loathsome personality. My comment has nothing to do with this particular interview or Deepika stuff 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Dabbakai said:

malli malli aa reporter clarification kuda ivvali ani chusindi; for anyone who know abt kangana and deepika spat wouldn't bring their name especially who are covering bollywood. and given kangana's attitude KJo ne esukundii flag bearer of nepotism ani danitoh pettukunte alage ostadii kada answers.

Em spat?

19 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Papam Kangana ki kuda mental health issues unnai, why trigger her beautiful lovely mouth antunna. Open aite mutyalu raaltai ani. Pichi ante I mean  mental health issue ne bhayya. Aameki histrionic personality disorder undi...just like Deepika has depression. Bollywood is full of retards 

someone in your friends and family-  I am suffering with depression ante; hey neeku pichchi pattinda ani aduguthava endii. 

I quoted you because you mentioned kangana as pichchidi; she clearly have mental issues and she doesn't acknowledge that (most ppl who are;  don't identify themselves that they have a such problems). 

More importantly she doesn't like to be associated with KJo group remotely hence she lashed out those two journalists; 

if supporting Kangana in this issue makes me a simp thats fine with me. 

29 minutes ago, Ellen said:

I just personally hate Kangana. Loathsome personality. My comment has nothing to do with this particular interview or Deepika stuff 

Then probably you shouldn't comment here... She is mostly right...she could have answered politely, but given the context and background she handled it well.

1 hour ago, Ellen said:

akkai namasthe ... antha manchena ... akkai nu gippud aadolani thitti denginav le malla ninn ban seyara vaa 

1 hour ago, Dabbakai said:

someone in your friends and family-  I am suffering with depression ante; hey neeku pichchi pattinda ani aduguthava endii. 

I quoted you because you mentioned kangana as pichchidi; she clearly have mental issues and she doesn't acknowledge that (most ppl who are;  don't identify themselves that they have a such problems). 

More importantly she doesn't like to be associated with KJo group remotely hence she lashed out those two journalists; 

if supporting Kangana in this issue makes me a simp thats fine with me. 

what mental issues? she seems completely cognizant of the trash she spews, and is even proud of it.

would you call Modi as suffering from mental issues, just because he once said 'climate didn't change, we became old'?

• Upvote 1