Hyderabad command control center

hyperbole

9 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Didn't this start long ago in 2015 ? Covid valla delay aa ? 

Cost escalation ayyindhi ? 

I am not a fan of "form over function" designs , especially for a piss poor nation like india.  A simple concrete block would have cost far less money and time to build 

Days of thinking like poor nation are gone...when politicians eat majority of funds, I like these kinds of show off projects ...

At least money is spent on public / contractors...don't say common man don't get anything- 

80% crimes are now solved sitting in office and monitoring cell phone records and CCTV footage.

All major cities in world have such command centers ...may not be flashy, but they all do.

56 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Days of thinking like poor nation are gone...when politicians eat majority of funds, I like these kinds of show off projects ...

At least money is spent on public / contractors...don't say common man don't get anything- 

wtf is this nonsense? the median household wage of urban households in India is less than ₹15k/mo.

days of thinking like a poor nation is gone, because pieces of sh1t like you control the public discourse. overwhelming majority of India is still poor by western standards. if your household makes ₹50k/mo, you'll be in the top 10% in India.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

80% crimes are now solved sitting in office and monitoring cell phone records and CCTV footage.

All major cities in world have such command centers ...may not be flashy, but they all do.

Also its much easier to control press now. if you cannot solve a crime, you can off random people in fake encounters, and close the case.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Also its much easier to control press now. if you cannot solve a crime, you can off random people in fake encounters, and close the case.

They can do that regardless...

People can't say privacy - especially when you are on public roads ( CCTVs)

If you have anything to hide, you better not post ... Or don't use phones

9 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

wtf is this nonsense? the median household wage of urban households in India is less than ₹15k/mo.

days of thinking like a poor nation is gone, because pieces of sh1t like you control the public discourse. overwhelming majority of India is still poor by western standards. if your household makes ₹50k/mo, you'll be in the top 10% in India.

FKhGC5laAAM5Y9V?format=jpg&name=large

Even worse , if you are earning more than 25k you are in the top 10%

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

This DB knows who is ...go and eat ice cream.. actually eat every day to cool off...

you didn't even read my comment- instead of going into politician hands, any pubic/private infrastructure projects are welcome- they provide employment to all.

For your peanut brain... I want rich fat weddings for all black money hoarders...why? At least small % of money comes out...

Pakistan did stupid move like banning wedding celebrations...bonehead move...rich kept the money inside lockers 

5 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

This DB knows who is ...go and eat ice cream.. actually eat every day to cool off...

you didn't even read my comment- instead of going into politician hands, any pubic/private infrastructure projects are welcome- they provide employment to all.

For your peanut brain... I want rich fat weddings for all black money hoarders...why? At least small % of money comes out...

Pakistan did stupid move like banning wedding celebrations...bonehead move...rich kept the money inside lockers 

wtf. learn to write first. before asking me to 'read properly'.

stupid fcuking middle class loser. just stfu.

11 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

They can do that regardless...

People can't say privacy - especially when you are on public roads ( CCTVs)

If you have anything to hide, you better not post ... Or don't use phones

for someone who loves to intellectualize bs (assuming coz you are fan of RGV), its surprising how much little thought you put into what you say.

12 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

trickle down economics. lol idiot. Go ask Kansas state how it worked out for them.

hint: it completely destroyed their economy.

republicans are losers. unscientific pieces of sh1t, still stuck with high school economics to drive their policy.

Little anecdote. few months ago friend's home got broken into by 2 guys, and they ended up taking his mom's chain, since that was the only thing of value they held in a 4000 sft home, in an upscale chennai area (we are like that).

aunty was fine. the friend didn't want to file a complaint, coz its just a chain.. but the neighbours insisted that he do and dragged him to the police station and made him file it.

they actually followed up with my friend in 3 days, and caught both the guys in 6 days and retrieved the gold chain. He went to the police station to get the chain back, and learnt that the two guys were aged 15yrs.

end of story.

so many questions running on both of our minds while we were pondering this over. The end result of a quick police action was - 2 kids life irreversibly damaged.

3 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

FKhGC5laAAM5Y9V?format=jpg&name=large

Even worse , if you are earning more than 25k you are in the top 10%

Yes, because majority of population is in villages...and still barter system prevails ... No money is exchanged...also, no one files taxes or claims they earn less than 4lakhs...

Don't deviate the subject- what's wrong in spending a command center - instead of hodge podge IT resources ..

23 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

clever little bugger. like your guru RGV. lol.

subversive to the point of absurdity. I hope this kind of clever statements atleast gets you laid. coz they are worth less than trash, otherwise.