Hyderabad command control center

hyperbole

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

clever little bugger. like your guru RGV. lol.

subversive to the point of absurdity. I hope this kind of clever statements atleast gets you laid. coz they are worth less than trash, otherwise.

You are not even piece of ... has more value than you....

I

4 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Yes, because majority of population is in villages...and still barter system prevails ... No money is exchanged...also, no one files taxes or claims they earn less than 4lakhs...

Don't deviate the subject- what's wrong in spending a command center - instead of hodge podge IT resources ..

a public library would be a much better use of resources.

plus police job is to be eyes and ears of the public, a beat cop to be friendly with the neighbourhood he's assigned to monitor . Not to be hyperintelligent crime solving beings. Do you know the name of the beat cop in your area? then what's the point of policing?

I'd say with or without the cameras or the bs command centers, the crime rate will largely be the same. If the police just did their job. And if the govt hired enough policemen to do it, instead of making them work 14hrs a day for 6 days a week like slaves.

15 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Yes, because majority of population is in villages...and still barter system prevails ... No money is exchanged...also, no one files taxes or claims they earn less than 4lakhs...

yeah a lot of Indians also use bitcoin, and get paid in bitcoin and other altcoins, so the actual median wage is closer to 2 bitcoins/mo.. anthey kadha.. lol.