Fish

13 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

3 things.

no missed payment 

using 30% of entire credit cards limit

Don’t max of out any card. Only use 89%

that easily puts you above 720

So we check transunion score?

I am very disciplined with my credit….my revolving utilization is only 1% and no loans 

There are several fico scores that they rely on… home loans use a different score from say auto loans or rental agencies…

get a free credit report from all credit unions and see it for yourself.. you are eligible to request for one report from all 3 agencies annually for free…

usually 100 points difference undadu… must be a mistake. Get it fixed if you see it in the final report from the credit agency..

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

There are several fico scores that they rely on… home loans use a different score from say auto loans or rental agencies…

get a free credit report from all credit unions and see it for yourself.. you are eligible to request for one report from all 3 agencies annually for free…

usually 100 points difference undadu… must be a mistake. Get it fixed if you see it in the final report from the credit agency..

Will do….Thanks for the suggestion 

they usually see a mix of all 3 primary credit agency reports along with other things in your history such as rental history.. you seem to have quite a healthy credit score from credit karma but would suggest getting a free report directly from the 3 credit unions

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, naranjaX said:

they usually see a mix of all 3 primary credit agency reports along with other things in your history such as rental history.. you seem to have quite a healthy credit score from credit karma but would suggest getting a free report directly from the 3 credit unions

Sure, Thankyou 

1 hour ago, Abhagyudu said:

Used to be 833.. car loan complete cheyyagane fell to 790..endo appu kattinaka padindi score..

Thats how it works... U have to be paying and showing that ur using credit...If you remove all the CC...and not use it for year... ur score will go down more

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

3 hours ago, naranjaX said:

Got free credit report from mycreditreport.com and they tally with credit karma. looks like banks are behind updating credit scores and my scores are 764, 763, 791….Thankyou 

4 hours ago, Fish said:

Credit karma lo 791 chupisthundi, BOFA and Discover lo 100 points less chupisthundi….how do loan office determine our credit scores for buying car or home 

DCU lo fisco score chudu

Or enroll for experian for 1 time 1 year report it’s free every year 

but data breaches unatai and $10 isthadu Avadina law suit Chesthe… 

but worth it 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:

DCU lo fisco score chudu

Or enroll for experian for 1 time 1 year report it’s free every year 

but data breaches unatai and $10 isthadu Avadina law suit Chesthe… 

but worth it 

Thankyou 

Now I got to know that DCU was most accurate

12 hours ago, Fish said:

Credit karma lo 791 chupisthundi, BOFA and Discover lo 100 points less chupisthundi….how do loan office determine our credit scores for buying car or home 

Credit karma doesn’t do separate scoring. It’s from trans union or equifax anukunta. Most of the credit cards are now showing credit scores pulled from rating agencies. Some of them show FICO score, so May be that’s why you see the difference. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Fish said:

So we check transunion score?

I am very disciplined with my credit….my revolving utilization is only 1% and no loans 

Loans don’t mean low scores, only if you miss payments. Otherwise they help increase your score. Credit score is mostly about how well you are paying off debt.