any one got vasectomy's( family planning operation)

sage

29 minutes ago, sage said:

wife had multiple surgery's so she is asking me to get vasectomy instead of her getting it.

Has any one got it done and what are short term and long term effects.

It is appreciable that you want to support a woman.. I do not know the details but good luck with that. 

2 hours ago, sage said:

wife had multiple surgery's so she is asking me to get vasectomy instead of her getting it.

Vasectomy kanna..bellam mudesuko bro....🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jatka Bandi said:

It is appreciable that you want to support a woman.. I do not know the details but good luck with that. 

2 hours ago, Jatka Bandi said:

1 hour ago, TrishaManiac said:

Inka eppatiki nuvvu cum cheyyalevu...adi Chala dangerous...alochinchuko

gallery_731_15_58115.gif

11 minutes ago, oreo said:

Go for it , it’s a simple procedure ,Indian men lack awareness of it and are scared as they are not fully aware , no sexual side affects at all , you will find no difference 

Yes , illiterate people instill false information in minds. Vasectomy is the simplest way of family planning. Performance taggipotadi health padavtadi Anta intlo ladies ki surgery cheyinche sannasulu bane unnaru 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, megadheera said:

You can just use IUD right? I mean ladies

Copper in the IUD causes a lot of toxicity for women, causing hormonal imbalances as long as it stays in the body. Instead, just decide whether one needs a single kid or two kids, have them delivered back to back in 3 years time frame and then one of the couples can go for family planning procedure done. There after happy, healthy life

7 hours ago, sage said:

Friend ki ayyundi and very safe… neurosurgeon chesadu anukunta.. just check… simple procedure and ayyaka oka two days ice pack Arjun reddy la pettukovaki to heal…. And one more sperm test to confirm… ATB 

9 hours ago, sage said:

go for it..fairly simple procedure. You can leave hospital in a couple hours..

9 hours ago, sage said:

just use safety... why surgeries