How these brokers are booking vi$a appointments ?

evadkitelsu

3 hours ago, evadkitelsu said:

How these brokers are booking vi$a appointments ? any idea what's the logic behind that, how they can do so fast.

bhayya contact unte ivvu.. one of my frdn looking for broker to book slots...much appreciated

2 hours ago, Vaampire said:

Scrapping ki api call kavala.. devuda…

In a way u can call it black box testing. Direct ga webpage ni load chesukoni input fields lo data enter cheyyochu automated jobs tho.

pedha kastamem kaadhu. Koncham time consuming anthey

You can't scrap data from every website, and they will legal consequences, spl when u are dealing with US Gov stuff

Good luck scrapping or trying to

• Haha 1

Just now, kasi said:

You can't scrap data from every website, and they will legal consequences, spl when u are dealing with US Gov stuff

vallu chesede illegal pani

malli daniki legal issues emuntai anna

Just now, Spartan said:

vallu chesede illegal pani

malli daniki legal issues emuntai anna

I don't think its illegal as long as u have credentials to login n book it

But not the same with the other case 

Even for the brokers they are probably following the same way as a regular person would do.. just that they are spending time instead of you with the same number of retries per account

Telugram groups lonregular ga update chestunru kada evaro okaru. Available anagane vuntane book chestaru anukunta. H1 & H4 Drop box appointment ki atite full active vuntadi telegram group.

2 minutes ago, kasi said:

vadu data public lo pettadu ante it is ok to scrape 

ante kada

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, kasi said:

Lol

assalu brokers dates book cheyyadam legal anukunnava?

31 minutes ago, kasi said:

Either way is not legal. Vaadi website lone undi. 

• Upvote 1

Patterns unnay like Sunday night koorchunte Delhi open avuthay and other days vere centers. Also timings too 17th minute of every hour more chances of opening. Telegram group follow ayithe you will know patterns. 

Or you can write a telegram bot to notify you whenever a screenshot is posted to the telegram group. Then you can login and see if the slots are still available. Some people even connected that group to a raspberry pi so it will beep an alarm whenever there is a screenshot posted. That way they can wake up even when sleeping. Only 12 calendar refreshes allowed per day anduke ee creativity. Also trying in incognito on only one device on edge or chrome or trying on cellular data gave success to a lot of people. Some centers have more slots than others.  Ivanni chesi 2021 lo chala mandiki dorikayi without any agents. Some got within a week. Some got in 2 months. I got within a month. I could have gotten sooner but it took a month to understand patterns. These days there are more dropbox appointments and don’t really need to go to agents. 

• Upvote 1