Way to go India … one hijab girl vs entire saffron

JackSeal

8 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Not burka 

_102875625_muslim_head_coverings_640_v1-

@JackSeal @reality a pic lo first  and second one is not allowed rest of them all are allowed

the girls started that we want first one

media oka sari tag vadeste they continue doing that for sake of trp

8 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Not burka 

_102875625_muslim_head_coverings_640_v1-

@Spartan manaki theliyani differences chaala ney vunnaayi bro 😎 

590_bead-side.jpg

Kindhunna gun pattukosthaamantey memu madhyalo Dhi theesukosthaam antunnaaru, arey edhi voddhu ra ani college vollu oh manchi maata chebithey, attetta kudurthundhi chinnadhaaniki peddha dhaaniki difference vundhi antaaru maa liberal gaandus 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

@JackSeal @reality a pic lo first one is not allowed rest of them all are allowed

the girls started that we want first one

media oka sari tag vadeste they continue doing that for sake of trp

repu hearing undanta 9 ki... chooddaam judge emantaado hijab row aa, burqa row aa ani.

49 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

why not? their's is the only moral side to take.

there's no need to be defensive about your support for the right of girls to wear hijab to school. in a lot of circumstances, without a hijab, they may not be even sent to school. I guess thats what saffronites want.

My labmate comes in Burkha, not hijab but burkha top to bottom, always even in hot summer. I took the liberty to ask if she doesn't feel hot, she is pretty close to me le. She said her brothers will stop her from  coming out right from the day she stops wearing ani.  Computer scientist in a western country 🥴. Nak alanti brothers unte  disown cheddunu, but I am no one to stop her from being submissive, so meh. 

Nak bottu toh velladam istam, esp when I do pooja or something, I dont like removing. Thanks to this aunty,  elanti namoshi  lekunda  I put bottu and go. Hawwa religion ani one frowns, my lab has no desis, so it is obviously a bit awkward. But no one cares. Picha light ehe. Evadetla oste endi. Secular sollu idantha waste. Let people dress up how they like

• Upvote 1

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

repu hearing undanta 9 ki... chooddaam judge emantaado hijab row aa, burqa row aa ani.

let the institutes handle their dress code antad

Blgr lo pani matta em leva janalaki, aa pilla burka eskoste veelakenti noppi.

howle gaalu Jai Sri Ram ani enduku ARustunaru….Ramudu em chepaledu idi eskovali adi eskodu ani…

unnecessarily spoiling the image of Hinduism 

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

let the institutes handle their dress code antad

adhi antaad ley. hijaab aa, burqa aa.. evadu sollu chepthunnadu ani telusthundi le.

personally it makes no difference to me. The aim should be educate every girl... millions of girls ni reach kooda cheyyalem.. college ki vachey vaallani pommantey antha kantey stupidity em ledhu

they should allow saffron shawls also in the school. there's no harm. just kothi veshalu maani, manushulu laaga pravarthisthey chaalu.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Ellen said:

My labmate comes in Burkha, not hijab but burkha top to bottom, always even in hot summer. I took the liberty to ask if she doesn't feel hot, she is pretty close to me le. She said her brothers will stop her from  coming out right from the day she stops wearing ani.  Computer scientist in a western country 🥴. Nak alanti brothers unte  disown cheddunu, but I am no one to stop her from being submissive, so meh. 

Nak bottu toh velladam istam, esp when I do pooja or something, I dont like removing. Thanks to this aunty,  elanti namoshi  lekunda  I put bottu and go. Cuz hey she is doing it, why cant I ani. Hawwa religion ani one frowns, my lab has no desis, so it is obviously a bit awkward. But no one cares. Picha light ehe. Evadetla oste endi. Secular sollu idantha waste. Let people dress up how they like

telugu GIF

Adhi vaalla aacharam , vaalla ishtam - madhyalo paapam aa brothers ni disown cheyatam endho - parents kuda arey manchi ga battalu kattukondi antey kuda disown chesey laaga vunnaaru ani @YOU madhanapaduthunnaadu 😌😌😌

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

adhi antaad ley. hijaab aa, burqa aa.. evadu sollu chepthunnadu ani telusthundi le.

personally it makes no difference to me. The aim should be educate every girl... millions of girls ni reach kooda cheyyalem.. college ki vachey vaallani pommantey antha kantey stupidity em ledhu

they should allow saffron shawls also in the school. there's no harm. just kothi veshalu maani, manushulu laaga pravarthisthey chaalu.

Endhannayya, nuvvena Idhi 🙄🙄🙄

4 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Nak bottu toh velladam istam, esp when I do pooja or something, I dont like removing. Thanks to this aunty,  elanti namoshi  lekunda  I put bottu and go. Cuz hey she is doing it, why cant I ani. Hawwa religion ani one frowns, my lab has no desis, so it is obviously a bit awkward. But no one cares. Picha light ehe. Evadetla oste endi. Secular sollu idantha waste. Let people dress up how they like

asalu India has very low rate of graduation among women (of all religions).. itla vachey vaallani kooda tholesthey wtf.

institutions should be permissive. secular isn't even applicable here. It applies to the govt, not to private people/institutions.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Nak bottu toh velladam istam, esp when I do pooja or something, I dont like removing. Thanks to this aunty,  elanti namoshi  lekunda  I put bottu and go. Hawwa religion ani one frowns, my lab has no desis, so it is obviously a bit awkward. But no one cares. Picha light ehe. Evadetla oste endi. Secular sollu idantha waste. Let people dress up how they like

these folks never talk about

they want it to be enforced

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

vallu cheppesi kuda ade

andaru chadukodaniki vacharu chadukondi

dont wear the dress which might raise communal issues ani 

godava akkade start aindi