How it started and where it is going

hyperbole

I don’t think anybody cared about women wearing hijabs until they made it political… bjp is taking up silly issues and dividing the people based on religious beliefs.. this is getting ridiculous…

not too long ago, bjp was known for good governance and development… now it is getting known more for religious bigotry.. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Thokkalee said:

I don’t think anybody cared about women wearing hijabs until they made it political… bjp is taking up silly issues and dividing the people based on religious beliefs.. this is getting ridiculous…

Okka generation mottanni brastu pattincharu

10 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Okka generation mottanni brastu pattincharu

Not just one generation… even older people (my uncles etc) who I have known them to be liberal/center earlier, have turned into religious bigots.. they all dont like Muslims now and think they are the cause of all evils in the country… they are subscribing to mad religious beliefs that doesn’t make sense.. it was not like that in the South before.. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

One simple solution: 

school uniform kakunda onti mida inkedaina rangu kanipisthe chintha barige teesukuni ollu chinthapandu ayetattu thomali…apudu sakkaga aitaru. 

Covid punyama ani two years nundi saduvu sanka nakundi…leka leka schools open chesi sadukorri ra ante rang bi rangi rangeela games okkati takuvainayi

ade kada