If Jagan can transfer 10k to 30k in the last few weeks of elections to majority of public under various schemes, what chance opposition has ?

hunkyfunky2

I think soon we need to start gofundme for  @Raven_Rayes he is linking RGV listeners to Sanghis to upper middle class.... Hilarious ... No need for mental diagnosis ... Straight admission please.. American hospitals won't work -- vellore or erragadda please 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Vaampire said:

Last min lo iche freebees ki padaru public

He is giving every month..he has to time them so that they all get deposited with in few weeks...in addition, they are amassing hundreds of crores every month for election fund. That's another 20k per family...my sources say they are targeting 5k per vote across state - on a selective basis..they have data based on input from volunteers....

Can TDP give 10k to 30k per family ? CBN has it , but does he risk it ? 

6 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

I think soon we need to start gofundme for  @Raven_Rayes he is linking RGV listeners to Sanghis to upper middle class.... Hilarious ... No need for mental diagnosis ... Straight admission please.. American hospitals won't work -- vellore or erragadda please 

what about people who make bs claims about christian population in AP? should we atleast sponsor a therapy session for them?

6 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

He is giving every month..he has to time them so that they all get deposited with in few weeks...in addition, they are amassing hundreds of crores every month for election fund. That's another 20k per family...my sources say they are targeting 5k per vote across state - on a selective basis..they have data based on input from volunteers....

haha.. you should hide under your bed. Jagan is out there.

'my sources' - what's that? jobless neighbour uncles and aunties with a lot of time to gossip in between bragging about their NRI kid?

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what about people who make bs claims about christian population in AP? should we atleast sponsor a therapy session for them?

That's a BS claim or not we will all find out - if you go around any village or city you can see no.of churches 10x in last 10 years.  Search for churches on Google maps ...some one I know generated location based trends based on Google maps data and 10x is worst case.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

That's a BS claim or not we will all find out - if you go around any village or city you can see no.of churches 10x in last 10 years.  Search for churches on Google maps ...some one I know generated location based trends based on Google maps data and 10x is worst case.

did you go around villages and cities to find that out? lol.

I think Indian govt did that sometime back in 2011.. the result they got was 1.38% christians. They were on track to do it again in 2021, and possibly because of covid will do it this year or the next. do you think they'll find that the percentage went from 1.38% to 20%?

searching for churches on google maps is supposed to provide what?

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

did you go around villages and cities to find that out? lol.

I think Indian govt did that sometime back in 2011.. the result they got was 1.38% christians. They were on track to do it again in 2021, and possibly because of covid will do it this year or the next. do you think they'll find that the percentage went from 1.38% to 20%?

searching for churches on google maps is supposed to provide what?

Majority  of SC/ST and some BCs etc don't say they convert as they lose reservations...

You are living under rock 

5 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Majority  of SC/ST and some BCs etc don't say they convert as they lose reservations...

lol. so lets extend reservations to christian converts too, and we'll know the real number of christians in the population.

until then the number you are quoting is pure speculation.

speculation is the nicest word I can use for it. Its fear mongering, its a call to others to others to realize that a particular group is growing and gaining political power. but what's the proof you have for it? Just your intuition.

This is the kind of people RGV incubates with his delusional promotions as a self help guru.

5 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

This is true , there nearly 30K temples in Andhra that includes famous temples there since 1000 years and 28K churches itseems as per latest scheme that Jagan brought to give freebies to Pastors. 

Assumption is that there are nearly 25% there but not on paper. 

6 minutes ago, akshith13 said:

This is true , there nearly 30K temples in Andhra that includes famous temples there since 1000 years and 28K churches itseems as per latest scheme that Jagan brought to give freebies to Pastors. 

Assumption is that there are nearly 25% there but not on paper. 

did you get this amazing info from whatsapp bro?

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/andhra-pradesh/one-time-allowance-paid-to-religious-elders/article31681347.ece

Hindu Paper 

The State Government has paid a one-time sustenance allowance of ₹5,000 to priests, pastors and imams across the State. A cumulative amount of ₹3.71 crore has been credited to the accounts of 33,803 temple priests, 29,841 pastors and 13,646 imams in the State.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Lifted from some other paper 

• Let us assume that every Pastor is responsible for a group of 100 families on average. This is a sensible number, not too large and not too small : just the size of a part of a small village. 100 families makes about 500 people(On average 5 people in a household across three generations). Multiple number of pastors(approximately 30000) to 500 and you get the probable number of Christians i.e. 1.5 crores! The current population of Andhra is about 6 crores. This is 25%!
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, akshith13 said:

https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/andhra-pradesh/one-time-allowance-paid-to-religious-elders/article31681347.ece

Hindu Paper 

The State Government has paid a one-time sustenance allowance of ₹5,000 to priests, pastors and imams across the State. A cumulative amount of ₹3.71 crore has been credited to the accounts of 33,803 temple priests, 29,841 pastors and 13,646 imams in the State.

@Raven_Rayes don't say each church has 20 pastors ...😂

I'm eagerly waiting for some BS logic and pages and pages of BS from you...I wont read but....