If Jagan can transfer 10k to 30k in the last few weeks of elections to majority of public under various schemes, what chance opposition has ?

hunkyfunky2

what is happening in India, and I include my beloved TamilNadu in this too, is consistent poisoning of the well of public discourse. So much that we can poison the entire Indian ocean with the bile we generate.

earlier, even though our parents were bigots (I know you are going to deny it, but I understood long back that my parents were in fact bigots), they rarely discussed these things in the open. Its always a throwaway comment here and there about that mala colony, those muslims.. etc.

but we still were allowed to be friendly with whoever we wanted to. Openly go out play many kms away from home as long as we came home by dusk.

Its only after we grew up, and realise the level of radicalism in Indian society now, that they are discussing about population of a religious group based on utter lies. And this time, we don't allow the same freedoms we had when we are kids. They spend a huge amount of time with us, and their carefully curated schedule of music, dance, swimming, etc.

only two things can happen. our kids can grow up to be decent despite our plumbing to depths of disgusting bigotry, and they hate us when they grow up.

Or they can adopt it, and escalate it to a level that will make nazis look like schoolkids.

good luck India.

7 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Wow...for real you need mental treatment... Not even joking ...your brain is ** up beyond repair...because you don't want to agree to 28k churches , you are questioning 30k temples ? There is no organized authority for temples you dumb duck... 

did you even understand what I was saying?

6 minutes ago, akshith13 said:

what is your point.

The figures are inflated and there is not surge of conversions ?

And if conversions are happening to that rate  that's for the good of the people ?

the figures are obviously inflated.

whether there's surge in conversions or if its good for the people is a sociological study worth that would be worth.

what do you think, fear mongering based on bs online opinion pieces that have no reference to any data is good for Hindus, let alone 'people'?

10 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Don't change topic...agree you are Christan converted fuckard.  ... Old enough to spot guys like you...

and you wonder why I called you a sanghi. lol.

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what is happening in India, and I include my beloved TamilNadu in this too, is consistent poisoning of the well of public discourse. So much that we can poison the entire Indian ocean with the bile we generate.

earlier, even though our parents were bigots (I know you are going to deny it, but I understood long back that my parents were in fact bigots), they rarely discussed these things in the open. Its always a throwaway comment here and there about that mala colony, those muslims.. etc.

but we still were allowed to be friendly with whoever we wanted to. Openly go out play many kms away from home as long as we came home by dusk.

Its only after we grew up, and realise the level of radicalism in Indian society now, that they are discussing about population of a religious group based on utter lies. And this time, we don't allow the same freedoms we had when we are kids. They spend a huge amount of time with us, and their carefully curated schedule of music, dance, swimming, etc.

only two things can happen. our kids can grow up to be decent despite our plumbing to depths of disgusting bigotry, and they hate us when they grow up.

Or they can adopt it, and escalate it to a level that will make nazis look like schoolkids.

good luck India.

Good this is pretty much correct stuff when we keep our beliefs to ourselves.

Once I read a book "The Book Of Man"

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B06XY2TP32/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1 

where he says human will have bigots by birth the moment a person takes birth he starts his belief by believing she is my mother , father.

For that human not to get into that soup we need to stop telling a kid who is his or her mother and father. 

Thats not possible. Not possible in any country not only in India 

7 minutes ago, akshith13 said:

Good this is pretty much correct stuff when we keep our beliefs to ourselves.

Once I read a book "The Book Of Man"

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B06XY2TP32/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1 

where he says human will have bigots by birth the moment a person takes birth he starts his belief by believing she is my mother , father.

For that human not to get into that soup we need to stop telling a kid who is his or her mother and father. 

nah.. he's wrong. Not all kids are protective of their parents. Even loving parents.

a bigot today can reform himself tomorrow. Its about incentives that society offers for such reformation.

and in this, I don't just blame the bigots for creating and sustaining a society that doesn't allow this to happen, but also the silent powerful minority who benefit from society that incentivizes antisocial behaviour of their favourite kind.

In this I include everyone. from capitalists, communists, atheists, liberals, conservatives.. everyone. The competitive pressures of modern society, unfortunately is going to push a lot of our kids off track. Unless we learn to talk to each other.

15 minutes ago, akshith13 said:

yeah countries are inherently tending to authoritarianism. fcuk India and every other country.

but there's space for informed public discourse in the west, and it doesn't exist at all in India or even in most of Asia.. should I say all of Asia.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah countries are inherently tending to authoritarianism. fcuk India and every other country.

but there's space for informed public discourse in the west, and it doesn't exist at all in India or even in most of Asia.. should I say all of Asia.

Though I dint like your language , I agree to rational points in your post. Unbaised Informed public discourse is much needed. 

8 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I don't think there's a single supporter of Jagan in this db. veerigadu makes some noises, but he's often confused about what he's saying.

its not surprising because you are all balisina kodis. you shouldn't matter. your opinion should be trashed.

adichindhi chalu...kallu thuduchukoni ...noru musuko ra.....