What is your reaction when

Poll_Rangadu

3 minutes ago, Poll_Rangadu said:

Your kids do mess up carpet with markers and with some stains. My kid is 7 yr old and he always write on carpet with markers. 

pillalaki markers ivvaku

50 minutes ago, Poll_Rangadu said:

Your kids do mess up carpet with markers and with some stains. My kid is 7 yr old and he always write on carpet with markers. 

7 year old cheyatam rare ye anukunta. Try sticking some wall paper and ask him to use it instead of carpet.

1 hour ago, Poll_Rangadu said:

We can’t do anything 

but let him/her understand that it’s costs you lot of money to replace….instead buy him a small piece of carpet, may be he/she likes the texture

my kid loves drawing on card board boxes

1 hour ago, Poll_Rangadu said:

Time baleka pothe evvo pothayi carpet ki em undi anna but 7 yr antunav kabat discipline lo petali 

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

Time baleka pothe evvo pothayi carpet ki em undi anna but 7 yr antunav kabat discipline lo petali 

Nuvvante PlayStation ichi kurchopettav mi buddodini Good Night Reaction GIF

On 2/8/2022 at 9:13 PM, Poll_Rangadu said:

own home or apartment?