whenn will congi learn

futureofandhra

Just now, Lovecrusader said:

Congi is dead snake ,inkaa daani champodhu....lol.....unless Rahul Gandhi comes clean on his religion ,north lo votes padav @futureofandhra @Raven_Rayes donkey

politics meedha argue cheyyatam kante oka waste of time undadhu.. basic arithmetic bs. this number there, that number here.. blah blah.. I don't care. and pretty sure no one has a clue what they are saying at any given point of time on this.

• Like 1

Just now, bhaigan said:

nuvvu thongi chusivachinav kada LOL

you dont know about congress role over there you are completly making baseless statements

congi helping sp on ground i know it lol

but destroying chaances by focussin on rligion on national level

meeku cheppinaa ekkdhu ley

2 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

they r in jaaggad trap

not sure who is giving ideas

pk faans vote jaaggad

paadaani votes ki endhuku ee trying

bonda destroying tdp votes

Bonda gadu edhi sarigga chesadani?

novotel lo vadi bhagothala gurinchi vijayawada lo kathalu kathalu ga cheppukuntunnaru… assal aa budda gadu Sana tho foreign trip , call money sex rocket … gadde mohan, kesineni nani , radha babu thappa vijayawada Tdp antha worst batch eh …. Gadde paina kuda gundaism adhi antaru but atleast janala acceptance undhi vallaki …. Aa chillar buddha & bonda … aa uma gadu veellaki nenem thakkuva ani Jaleel gadu … social media batch ki mana chintakayala Vijay pithre … loki babu 🙏🙏 saripoyaru… sujana , cm Ramesh etc vellipoyaru ankunte ee chettha vallani cover chesesindhi. Sujana uncle kuda konchem sensible anipisthadu atleast from his interviews ….

eppudayina CBN ee penta ni netthi meedha nunchi kindha pedthado appudu bagu padthadhi … IMO, radha babu korukunna seat ivvadam kanna ranga gariki icche tribute em undadhu. Inkenni rojulu ranga gari peru cheppi votes adukuntaro emo …. Papam I feel sorry for radha babu. Antha manchodini votes kosam Prathi party vadukuntundhi kani atleast gelipinchukolekapothundhi

4 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

how do you know it ? 

neku chepithe bhale ekkuthundi kada LOL

35 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

ZJmaptG.jpg

Priyanka's statement was completely twisted, her intention was girl's can wear any dress, it is not about bikini or something else

my point is not about bikini

she shud talk about religous from home n outside bcoz some idiots forcing them to wear somethings they do not like 

this is irrespective of religion aaam saaying

Just now, futureofandhra said:

dude, congi winning, sp winning is not going to change anything. preventing BJP from winning is good, and if you think that can be achieved by focusing on 'jobs', then you are the one who's living in la la land.

what sp should do is, announce even more freebies as election promise. and make the right caste coalitions (i dont know what they are, and dont care).

the aim is to somehow defeat BJP no? which is a good aim, an ethical one. I completely support it.

now you are saying that focusing on religion helps BJP. make your argument why it is. my claim is that, BJP is already focusing on religion and only religion, and it becomes important to organize an opposing force to that too. While also forming caste coalitions on the side.

you tell me why focusing on religion is bad for the noble plan of defeating BJP?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

my point is not about bikini

she shud talk about religous from home n outside bcoz some idiots forcing them to wear somethings they do not like 

this is irrespective of religion aaam saaying

ok so

that's what even Priyanka is saying, as a women she responded and said "stop harassing women"

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

dude, congi winning, sp winning is not going to change anything. preventing BJP from winning is good, and if you think that can be achieved by focusing on 'jobs', then you are the one who's living in la la land.

what sp should do is, announce even more freebies as election promise. and make the right caste coalitions (i dont know what they are, and dont care).

the aim is to somehow defeat BJP no? which is a good aim, an ethical one. I completely support it.

now you are saying that focusing on religion helps BJP. make your argument why it is. my claim is that, BJP is already focusing on religion and only religion, and it becomes important to organize an opposing force to that too. While also forming caste coalitions on the side.

you tell me why focusing on religion is bad for the noble plan of defeating BJP?

its simple vote consolidation

religion defeats caste in up

if opposition plys same reigion caard it helps pushpams 

6 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

ok so

that's what even Priyanka is saying, as a women she responded and said "stop harassing women"

oh really where is the religion word in thaat tweet

19 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

politics meedha argue cheyyatam kante oka waste of time undadhu.. basic arithmetic bs. this number there, that number here.. blah blah.. I don't care. and pretty sure no one has a clue what they are saying at any given point of time on this.

Niku clue lekapothe evariki ledu ani enduku ankutunav 

Just now, futureofandhra said:

its simple vote consolidation

religion defeats caste in up

if opposition plys same reigion caard it helps pushpams 

so opposition is playing plenty of cards man. why do you think they are playing only the religion card? just because some news items are highlighted in the media are of the religious kind?

do you agree BJP is actively promoting dangerous levels of hatred in the society or not?

if yes, should it be countered politically or not? how do you propose it should be done - by turning a blind eye to it? or by openly encouraging people to take the opposite stand?

if you don't think BJP is promoting dangerous levels of hatred in Indian society, then I don't know what to say. you can spare everyone the time and just campaign for BJP. a lot of people in this db are complicit in the hatred emanating from BJP. may be you are one of them too. atleast that's the impression I got from your fear mongering about christians in AP.

Just now, Lovecrusader said:

Niku clue lekapothe evariki ledu ani enduku ankutunav 

adhi oka chillara discussion indulged by losers ani antunna. 12th class pass aynodu if he gets his hand on the data, can make all the connections without any problem.

edho rocket science level build up ento thokkalo electoral politics ki.