College Leaks Addresses, Numbers of Protesting Muslim Girls

Picheshwar

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so what's your problem with people asking for accountability from the college ani I'm wondering.

why do you think its a narrative, when its a reality for the people involved in this?

are the sanghi monkey batch doing these tamashas facing the consequences of their actions in anyway?

all this to win an election in UP I guess. i'm speculating ofcourse.

mustang adigindii endii; afghanistan taliban, ISIS ki vellaki theda endii ani. I said don't fall for narrative. 
I don't equate those incidents to ISIS or Taliban. 

1 minute ago, Dabbakai said:

mustang adigindii endii; afghanistan taliban, ISIS ki vellaki theda endii ani. I said don't fall for narrative. 
I don't equate those incidents to ISIS or Taliban. 

how do you think Taliban started? its a perfect equivalence to make..

Taliban is a loose coalition of rag tag tribes that shot to fame when they stopped girls from getting an education.

do you see similarities here?

44 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

neeku civilized society etla pani chesthundho telidu anukunta annayya. prompt ga vasthav to defend reactionary scum ni.

evadu leak chesina, blame will go to the college. that's how the world works annayya.

Sanghi yedhavallaaga, random pillalni velli kotti rammantaava mari? for leaking details. lol. mee vollaki adhey kadha telisedhi.

Ade kada cheptundi...pointing fingers lo Indians minchina vallu vundaru...there are many ways information can be leaked...perhaps such information is never protected to be leaked. 

sanghi or what ever, practical ga jarige daniki nuvu ideology ki link pedithe evadem seyaledu...

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

how do you think Taliban started? its a perfect equivalence to make..

Taliban is a loose coalition of rag tag tribes that shot to fame when they stopped girls from getting an education.

do you see similarities here?

No I don't see; 
if I have to draw a similarity I will say all muzzies are terrorists;  looking at the terrorist attacks happened in my city do you agree to that ?? 

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Ade kada cheptundi...pointing fingers lo Indians minchina vallu vundaru...there are many ways information can be leaked...perhaps such information is never protected to be leaked. 

sanghi or what ever, practical ga jarige daniki nuvu ideology ki link pedithe evadem seyaledu...

Indians kaadhu annayya. all civilized world lo adhey norm. students admission details leak aythe college ni kaakunda evarni blame cheyyalo ento..

if such information is not protected, then also its grounds to blame the college, duh!

nuvvu edhi anukuntey adhey practical aypothundha annayya? lol.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

Indians kaadhu annayya. all civilized world lo adhey norm. students admission details leak aythe college ni kaakunda evarni blame cheyyalo ento..

if such information is not protected, then also its grounds to blame the college, duh!

nuvvu edhi anukuntey adhey practical aypothundha annayya? lol.

Sare, ie civilized society and world kastha vichitram ga vuntadi, naak enduku ie lolli kani...

Thinking from a standard society...oka sample laaga tesukundam

Oka college vuntadi...a college lo two groups. Group-A and Group-B. One fine day because of small altercation, both the groups started fighting....they swear on each other...ghibagib kottukuntaru..ie fight lo Group-A upper hand. Now Group-B dejected and izzat poinatu feel ayi, ed okati cheyali ani decide avutaru...Now How easy it is for Group-B to obtain the cell phone numbers, addresses of Group-A batch  considering they study in the same college ?

Sanghi, minority, hijab, saffron etc lantivi evi kuda lekunda oka scenario cheppa...lets see ae ideology ni lagakunda niku emanipistundo chudam  

4 minutes ago, Dabbakai said:

No I don't see; 
if I have to draw a similarity I will say all muzzies are terrorists;  looking at the terrorist attacks happened in my city do you agree to that ?? 

haha.. that's a funny corollary.

so your argument is that referring to actions of sanghi goons as equivalent to Taliban is the same as calling muslims as terrorists, because attacks happened in your city.. is it?

lets break it down.

1. in the first instance.. we have two different sets of people (Taliban, Sanghi) apparently doing the same thing (making it hard for girls to study in school).

2. in the second.. we have two sets of people (muslims, and terrorists).. are you gonna claim that since they both read the quran, they are both the same? haha..

if that kind of claims are held as consistent, then everyone can make similar claims about every other religion too. not just Islam. and against every group of people.

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Sare, ie civilized society and world kastha vichitram ga vuntadi, naak enduku ie lolli kani...

Thinking from a standard society...oka sample laaga tesukundam

Oka college vuntadi...a college lo two groups. Group-A and Group-B. One fine day because of small altercation, both the groups started fighting....they swear on each other...ghibagib kottukuntaru..ie fight lo Group-A upper hand. Now Group-B dejected and izzat poinatu feel ayi, ed okati cheyali ani decide avutaru...Now How easy it is for Group-B to obtain the cell phone numbers, addresses of Group-A batch  considering they study in the same college ?

Sanghi, minority, hijab, saffron etc lantivi evi kuda lekunda oka scenario cheppa...lets see ae ideology ni lagakunda niku emanipistundo chudam  

sorrry.. ee standard society lo nuvvu undu. be with sanghi goons, and defend their action on the sly.

good luck.

22 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

haha.. that's a funny corollary.

so your argument is that referring to actions of sanghi goons as equivalent to Taliban is the same as calling muslims as terrorists, because attacks happened in your city.. is it?

lets break it down.

1. in the first instance.. we have two different sets of people (Taliban, Sanghi) apparently doing the same thing (making it hard for girls to study in school).

2. in the second.. we have two sets of people (muslims, and terrorists).. are you gonna claim that since they both read the quran, they are both the same? haha..

if that kind of claims are held as consistent, then everyone can make similar claims about every other religion too. not just Islam. and against every group of people.

anthe kada annai; 

maa JNTU grads andarini fake candidates kinda consider chesi, jobs appudu recruiter gallu dice indeed lo no JNTU ani pettinappudu 

university lo consistent ga desi gallu plagiarism chesinappudu ( all Indians resort to academic dishonesty ani professors ante). 

all whites are racists annappudu ante kada 

3 minutes ago, Dabbakai said:

anthe kada annai; 

maa JNTU grads andarini fake candidates kinda consider chesi, jobs appudu recruiter gallu dice indeed lo no JNTU ani pettinappudu 

university lo consistent ga desi gallu plagiarism chesinappudu ( all Indians resort to academic dishonesty ani professors ante). 

all whites are racists annappudu ante kada 

that's stereotyping. yes. nuvvu mulims ni chesindhi kooda stereotyping kindha vasthadi.

but calling what sanghi goons did in udipi as similar to Taliban is actually making a connection to their actions that are similar. Its not stereotyping, because there are two different groups of people involved, neither of the same ethnic/religious group.