Regarding Hijab Controversy just a doubt

Dabbakai

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

vaammo. can you actually justify what you are saying? secularism lekapothey anni sakkaga nadisedhi antunnav.

nuvvu masthu clever ani oppukunta annayya. RGV laaga perfect ga ekkada kottalo telusukunnav public ni. andukey neeku fans unnaru anukunta ee db lo.

Secularism is interfering in laws ani septunna...in a society where everyday walks of life is determined by religion and you want to negate the influence of religion and implement secularism, the results will not be fruitful.

Inheritance, personal law etc lanti vatiki kuda base ae religion and practices...mari ikada secularism principles implement cheyocha ? 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raven_Rayes

• Dabbakai

• Android_Halwa

• sri_sri999

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

130 crore Indians do that all day long all thru their lives...I'm one among them and I don't deny.

Nuv septunav kada setu neethulu mari...memu vinatle ? its a two way traffic...

nenu public neethulu septhunna mastaru. I am not saying that I will do so and so, so i think its the right thing to do. what I do in my personal life, and what I talk in public are two different things.

I'm trying to make arguments that move the needle on how to practically run a society taking into account society as a system. you are making arguments that only serve those in power, because its 'practical'. how is it the same mastaru?

unless you can prove that being 'practical' like how you define practicality (complete bastadization of that term) is actually useful for the scenario in question.

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Secularism is interfering in laws ani septunna...in a society where everyday walks of life is determined by religion and you want to negate the influence of religion and implement secularism, the results will not be fruitful.

Inheritance, personal law etc lanti vatiki kuda base ae religion and practices...mari ikada secularism principles implement cheyocha ? 

again, its pointless kadha. secularism teeseyaali antey how to meaningfully hold the govt to account for its actions, especially its trangressions against the minority? sare ley, ippudu edho thega chesesthunnattu kaadhu, kaani minimum aa clause kooda lekapothey inka etla untadhi paristhithi?

I know you want hindu rashtra.. but its a funny dream.

inheritance personal law ikkada secular principles cheyyaledhu kaabatti, governance lo secularism oddu antunnava? or adhi public pulse ani nuvvu feeling aa?

8 minutes ago, Dabbakai said:

so how does it translate to those wearing hijabs?

Its a simple question dude. do you want Indian women to get educated or not. forget Hindu/Muslim. Indian girl kids. do you want them to have an education or not?

should you be going out of your way to help as many girl kids to get educated as possible or not? or should you find a silly reason to stop their education and get their parents to marry them soon?

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

so how does it translate to those wearing hijabs?

Its a simple question dude. do you want Indian women to get educated or not. forget Hindu/Muslim. Indian girl kids. do you want them to have an education or not?

should you be going out of your way to help as many girl kids to get educated as possible or not? or should you find a silly reason to stop their education and get their parents to marry them soon?

Straight Yes, I want as many girls/boys/everyone want to get education; that way they all will be successful. 

Just now, Dabbakai said:

Straight Yes, I want as many girls/boys/everyone want to get education; that way they all will be successful. 

then there shouldn't be any dress codes.

if you really want to maintain uniformity, impose as less restrictions as possible tht doesn't make the girl discontinue her studies. simple.

the effect of what is happening in udipi will cause hundreds of muslim girl kids to leave school midway, coz their parents don't want this kind of attention. and that is what sanghis want too.

to stop muslim kids from getting an education.

32 minutes ago, Dabbakai said:

Regarding hijab, just clear if its mandatory or a choice? If it indeed is a choice, as every liberal says,  cannot wear it to places where they have a strict dress code. If it's mandatory, why do so many Muslim women choose not to wear it?

@Spartan @ZoomNaidu @Android_Halwa

at this point it's part of culture and custom.

very similar to wearing saree. some women like to wear saree some don't.  Some women are not allowed to wear western clothes by the family or by society. so similar to this hijab/burkha is mostly defined by the society /community/family beliefs.

it's not an easy topic. the agenda was to consolidate hindu groups in  south india. And BJP is in it's path to success. 

poor kids are dragged into this mess, that too girls. 

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

then there shouldn't be any dress codes.

if you really want to maintain uniformity, impose as less restrictions as possible tht doesn't make the girl discontinue her studies. simple.

the effect of what is happening in udipi will cause hundreds of muslim girl kids to leave school midway, coz their parents don't want this kind of attention. and that is what sanghis want too.

to stop muslim kids from getting an education.

prati school college even hyd lo lots of btech colleges lo uniforms vunnayi. 
NTR-1.gif

maa avanti college poragallu will feel happy if that happens 

4 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

at this point it's part of culture and custom.

very similar to wearing saree. some women like to wear saree some don't.  Some women are not allowed to wear western clothes by the family or by society. so similar to this hijab/burkha is mostly defined by the society /community/family beliefs.

it's not an easy topic. the agenda was to consolidate hindu groups in  south india. And BJP is in it's path to success. 

poor kids are dragged into this mess, that too girls. 

how can it be similar to wearing saree man. 
Ghoongat anu oppukunta, saree anaku. 

30 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

your question is very inconsistent. I think you are making a lot of assumptions, some of them contradictory to each other.

who said hijab is mandatory or choice? I don't think any reasonable person even argues like that. 'every liberal' doesn't say that it is a choice. It depends on the girl and their parents. in some cases its a choice of the girl wearing it, and in some cases it is imposed on her.

And about 'strict dress code', I don't understand that question at all. do we have strict dress codes in our schools? Or should we? Why do you think? Is there any specific benefit to having a 'strict dress code'?

Basic ga school/college la lo dress code lu pettindi andaru equal ani rich, poor, hindu, muslim etc anee thedalu vundakudadu ani maree evari estam vachinatlu vallu vesukuni vasthe enkenduku. Benifit nee lante moron ki ardam kadule. Ayina last year varaku school uniform vesukochi eppudu elections time lo hijab lu esukosthe janalu picholla? 

Just now, sri_sri999 said:

Basic ga school/college la lo dress code lu pettindi andaru equal ani rich, poor, hindu, muslim etc anee thedalu vundakudadu ani maree evari estam vachinatlu vallu vesukuni vasthe enkenduku. Benifit nee lante moron ki ardam kadule. Ayina last year varaku school uniform vesukochi eppudu elections time lo hijab lu esukosthe janalu picholla? 

adhey basically you are telling muslim girls that you don't give a fcuk about whether they can study or not.. anthey ga.

govt cannot take that stand annayya. you can say whatever you want as a private citizen sure.

last year kooda hijab eskocharu ley.. lite teesko. sanghi media ekkuva soodaku..

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

adhey basically you are telling muslim girls that you don't give a fcuk about whether they can study or not.. anthey ga.

govt cannot take that stand annayya. you can say whatever you want as a private citizen sure.

last year kooda hijab eskocharu ley.. lite teesko. sanghi media ekkuva soodaku..

Muslim girls hijab esukune chaduvukodaniki 50000 madarsalu vunnayi anniya akkada chaduvukovachuga ayina vere countries lo hijab vesukuni school ki vastamante **** meda thantaru. Ayina prapancham lo mamulu dress lu vesukune vesukunevallu andaru manushulu kaada? Asalu vallani control chestunna magallani analu thappanta mee burralalo pettukuni vere vallani anadam enduku. Andaru equal ra ante Muslims adollu chadavadda antavu burra vunda neeku asalu

Just now, sri_sri999 said:

Muslim girls hijab esukune chaduvukodaniki 50000 madarsalu vunnayi anniya akkada chaduvukovachuga ayina vere countries lo hijab vesukuni school ki vastamante **** meda thantaru. Ayina prapancham lo mamulu dress lu vesukune vesukunevallu andaru manushulu kaada? Asalu vallani control chestunna magallani analu thappanta mee burralalo pettukuni vere vallani anadam enduku. Andaru equal ra ante Muslims adollu chadavadda antavu burra vunda neeku asalu

madarsa education standards ela untaay annayya? adhey direct ga seppochu ga.. that you don't care if muslim girls get to study ani.

enduku intha donka tirugudu.

nuvvu muslims meedha thega fake feel avtunnav.. akkada hindu women tega ochi chadivesinattu. lol. look up GER for states in India. number of kids passing high school taking up college. 20% 30% ee range lo untaay.

edanna trick unte govt ki seppu to make them also study. they should also be able to. vochey vaallani vellagottey idea lu baane septhunnav. adhi paniki raadhu

4 minutes ago, sri_sri999 said:

Andaru equal ra ante Muslims adollu chadavadda antavu burra vunda neeku asalu

equal aithe enti ippudu? aa equality sadivisthunda vaallani? equality peru tho vellagottey equality enduku? evadi bochhu geekko daaniki?

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

madarsa education standards ela untaay annayya? adhey direct ga seppochu ga.. that you don't care if muslim girls get to study ani.

enduku intha donka tirugudu.

nuvvu muslims meedha thega fake feel avtunnav.. akkada hindu women tega ochi chadivesinattu. lol. look up GER for states in India. number of kids passing high school taking up college. 20% 30% ee range lo untaay.

edanna trick unte govt ki seppu to make them also study. they should also be able to. vochey vaallani vellagottey idea lu baane septhunnav. adhi paniki raadhu

Nenu adigina okka question ki answer ledu donkatirigina matalu cheppamante chepthavu. Village's lo and maree poor thappite ee rojullo andaru chaduvukuntunaru suleman. Ayina pandi kaninattu 10 mandini kaani vallani poshinchalekapothe enduku kanatam Muslims economic ga venakapadataniki edi karanam kaada? Madarsa study standard kanappudu musidengochuga maree