wifi mesh router suggestions

trendzman

Friends and recent home buyers, new home ki wifi mesh router suggest cheyandi please... planning to get one.. heard eero 6 is better from youtube videos.. but not sure.. please suggest... 

46 minutes ago, trendzman said:

Friends and recent home buyers, new home ki wifi mesh router suggest cheyandi please... planning to get one.. heard eero 6 is better from youtube videos.. but not sure.. please suggest... 

Eero 6 bagundi.  Been using it more than 1 year. Took 3 router peice... never had net speed issues after buying it. Aslo easy installation 

1 hour ago, trendzman said:

Google.....

Btw eni sqft house ???

2 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

This has Wi-Fi 6 support, bigger range and better speeds compared to Google nest 

Google is too slow.. netgear nighthawk is much much better.. also has WIFI 6.. getting Gigabit transfers for NAS while 15 devices are connected..

Most of the wifi mesh systems are sold with 1 router and 2 or 3 extenders. For those extenders we do not have any network ports for most of the brands. konni youtube videos lo, they were mentioning that wired backhaul makes internet speeds very high. (FYI for those who do not know, wired backhaul means hard wiring the extenders as well).

In this scenario, i have 3 options. First, i can go with google wifi AC1200 or eero 6. Both of these have network ports for all 4 pcs sold in costco. i added few network ports in my home and can use them to connect to routers/extenders. Second option is little expensive. As i need to buy individual routes which are pricey. And 3rd option is going with a package of 1 router and others extenders..

Just wanted to check with you guys if my though process is correct or if i am missing anything here.